Chapter 23

Hey guys. Yes I changed the name of the book from Woken to Awake. I wa getting tired of the old name. LOL but yeah. Here's the next chapter.

Awake 23

An hour went by, and Damien was still holding my hand. Did he know it was me? Did he think it was Charlette? Who was sitting on the other side of him, which made my shaking situation worse. The worst thing is, I dont hate her. She's So sweet and pretty. And she's so dumb, to think that me and Damien were actually not together when they fucked. I mean... Really?

' Damien... You do know you're holding my hand right?' I asked him, in his head.

He smirked, and just nodded his head faintly, so nobody would really notice.

' why?' I asked.

He didn't reply in any way.

' Later,' he finally whispered in my head. It was so quiet I could even barely hear it.

' I love you,' I whispered in his head, putting all my emotions into those three words.

He bowed his head, and closed his eyes, looking super pissed off, from what I saw.

' what did I tell you last night, Aundreya?' he snapped.

Ouch. That sharp pain came to my chest again, and I slowly pulled my hand away from Damien's. I couldn't handle it.

I heard Damien sigh , and I burried my face in Jaysons neck, hiding my tears.

" I love him so much," I whispered to Jay,

" I know," he whispered back.

" Hey, Aundreya? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Charlette asked me, looking concerned.

" yeah," I said, quietly, getting up, and not looking anywhere but the floor. I followed her into the dining room and took a seat beside her.

She looked at me, and when I didn't look at her, she lifted my chin so I was forced to look at her.

" Are you okay? I could see you crying, and so could everyone else." she said.

I sighed. " No, Charlette, I'm not okay. But what do you care? You probably really don't care at all. You're just happy to see me breaking because you stole my boyfriend." I snapped at her,

She looked shocked. " I did not steal him from you,"

" you did! Me and him were still dating when you had sex with him! He broke up with me when I walked into the room and he called me his ex-girlfriend. He cheated before he dumped me." I explained.

She looked horrified.

" Oh my god, Aundreya I'm so sorry. I had no idea what's so ever. If I knew I wouldn't have done anything with him I swear!" she said quickly.

I just smiled at her and wiped my tears. " it's okay. I know exactly how you feel hon. When he looks at you, butterfly's erupt in your stomach, when he touches you your heart beats faster, you can't stop smiling when your in his presents, and you can never keep your eyes off of his god like looks. He's 120 percent perfect." I said, keeping my eyes down as I felt a heavy gaze on me, knowing it was Damien. How did I know He would be listening?

" yeah... Do you still love him?" she asked, looking genuinely curious.

I smiled a bit, and met Damien's dark emotionless eyes, as he awaited my answer. Even though he already knew the answer.

" more than anything in the universe." I stated, looking away from Damien's now cold, eyes.

I sighed.