Chappy 10.

Woken chap 10

Jay looked at me, and smiled.

When I didn't smile back, he looked around the room. His smile faded when he saw Cecilia.

His soft face became a hard glare.

" what are you doing here," he asked harshly.

Cecilia smirked. " what? Can't I come see my boyfriend?"

" i am NOT your boyfriend anymore. I know what your doing you stupid whore. And we are DONE. O.V.E.R. Now leave." jayson said. I don't think I have ever seen him be this mean.

Cecilia looked pissed now. She walked up to jay and slapped him.

Now, he looked murderous. His breathing was ragged, and his eyes were a deep red.

I clenched my jaw and walked over to them. I pushed Cecilia out of the way, and she fell to the ground.

Jay looked at me. His expression not changing.

I put my hands on either side of his face, and pressed my forehead against his. I watched as his eyes closed and he grabbed my hands from his face and wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me so tight it almost hurt.

I could feel him start to calm down. I was the only one who could calm him down like this. He trusted me fully.

I tightened my grip on his neck and pulled him even closer as he calmed down.

After a few seconds, I kissed his forehead gently and pulled away looking into his gorgeous brown eyes.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I turned and stood in front of Cecilia. She looked shocked and pissed off. " you stay away from my boys. Especially Damien and jayson. Damien is mine forever. Got it? And jayson will always be mine. So I would really appreciate it if you got your STD ass out of our home and never come back." I said harshly, venom seeping through my voice.

Someone cleared their throat. I looked beside me and all the guys weren't looking at me or Cecilia. They were looking somewhere behind me with wide eyes.

I turned to see what they were looking at and gasped.

Lucas stood there. Looking happy as hell, and a little nervous.

My heart stopped as soon as I saw him. Well, my heart doesn't beat anymore... But you know what I mean.

" Luke!" I screamed as I ran and jumped on him.

As soon as I touched him, the heat radiating off his body, seeped through my body, giving me the greatest sensation of being warm. Like when you are super cold, and you take a hot shower. That feeling you get of pure pleasure of being warm, that's what I felt when I touched Luke. Except 100 times better.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight.

" Luke I can't believe you're here. Oh my god. I'm so happy and excited. I missed you so god damn much!" I said as I burried my face in his neck breathing in his half human half vampire scent. It was incredible.

" I missed you too, Princess. So much it's impossible. It was so hard being away from you when I love you so much," he said pulling away from me. I could tell he was expecting me to get down, but no way in hell was I doing that.

He realized I wasn't moving off of him and chuckled a little and held my waist.

" how the hell did you come back?" I asked looking him in his deep ocean blue eyes that hypnotize me every time I look into them.