Chapter 20.

Woken 20

" you...you were...GROSS!" Derrek yelled before slamming the door shut, and running away.

" Oh my god, " I laughed.

" well, that was awkward," Damien muttered.

He looked up at me, nothing but lust in his eyes, and moved the covers off of himself.

" Care to continue?" he asked.

I chuckled, and rolled my eyes, as I continued what I had started.

A few hours later, me and Damien, finally got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs.

" well well well, glad you guys could take your hands.. Or mouths, off each other for 5 minutes and come say hi." Jayson said.

I wanted to laugh, but didnt. I didn't want to have any contact what's so ever with Jayson. Not even eye contact.

Damien wrapped him arms around my waist from behind.

" well, I got a little tired of her," Damien said, jokingly.

I gasped, spun around, and slapped him hard in the arm.

" ow!" he yelled grabbing his arm, laughing.

I smiled and kissed him quickly. " you can never get tired of me baby. " I said, winking.

The guys chuckled as Damien agreed with me.

" So, cupcake, are we okay?" I heard Jayson ask. I didn't look up, nor did I answer.

I didn't want to speak with him. I looked around the room, and spotted what I was looking for. Lucas sat at my dinning room table alone, looking depressed. I smiled when I saw him.

" Cupcake?" I heard Jayson ask.

I ignored him again and started walking over to Luke.

" Aundreya, stop it," jayson said, frustrated as he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

I glared up into his brown eyes. " don't. Touch. Me." I said angrily.

He sighed and let go immediately, walking over to the couch, and slinging his arm around some girl. And there's only one girl he would do that too. What was Cecilia doing in my house?

I felt my dark aura around me as I stared a hole in the back of her head.

" What the fuck are y-" I was stopped by a warm hand covering my mouth, and whispering, " Don't, Princess,"

I turned around and looked at Luke.

" Lucas, I HATE her. I don't want her in my fucking house. I'd rather kill myself.I want her OUT!" I yelled.

" Princess, we all know how you feel about her, but give her a chance to explain." he said.

" No," I said, sternly. I refuse to listen to some skank who did what she did.

Luke sighed, but nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the dinning room and sat me on the table, then walking in between my legs.

" Princess, I really don't want to leave," he whispered.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him tight against me.

" I know Luke. I really don't want you to go either. I love you. A lot to be honest. I don't want to lose you a second time. It was hard enough the first time. I just, I don't know what I would do without you. I'd be a complete mess." I said back quietly.