Chapter 30

The next morning, i woke up to Jayson sleeping beside me. Confused, i poked his forehead, waking him up.

"Good morning" he said groggily.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked.

"I was really worried last night when you left and never came home. We were all worried sick, i could even tell Damien was worried, even though he tried his best to hide it. So, when i heard you come home, i was so happy, and i don't know, i felt better sleeping with you, because i knew you were safe. Is that weird? I'm sorry," he said not looking at me.

I smiled. This boy was amazing. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Aweh Jaaaaay. Thats so cute. You're amazing" i said.

He chuckled and wrapped his long muscular arms around me.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked.

I felt him nod. "What happened to Cecilia?"

He stiffened at the name, and sighed. " She cheated on me...again"

"Again?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah.. Shes cheated on my multiple times, and i loved her so much i couldn't bare letting her go, so i put up with it, just so i could be with her. But this time, i was done with it. She's hurt me so much, and i couldn't take it anymore. I dumped her." He said.

I hugged him tighter. " aweh Jayson i'm sorry"

He buried his face in my neck, and started kissing it. Kissing my jawline, and down my neck, and over my shoulder. He stopped there and just hugged me.

"Where were you last night?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I was with Jacob."

"Jacob? But jake was here the whole night... Worried sick i might add. He looked like he was going to shoot himself"

"No no, a Jacob i drank from. We talked and walked all night. He's a great listener. And then i ran him home, and then i came home"

"Oh," was all he said. "Well, i guess I'd better go now," he said, before kissing my cheek and walking out of my room.

I just laid in my bed, not wanting to get up, because i know Damien would be downstairs.

I sighed and got up to take a shower.

When i was done, i put on my black tna tights, and a white tank top, with my nude bra, and pink thong.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, and applied some mascara, and then walked downstairs.

As soon as i walked into the living room, Damien was in front of me, with his hands on my waist, pulling me into him, and his dark eyes locked on mine.

It took all of my strength, but i managed to push him away from me. Now he decides to act like the Damien i fell in love with? What the hell is going on with him?

He immediately followed me as i walked away, and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled my body right against his. "Babe?" He whispered in my ear.

My breath caught in my throat and i almost caved. But I didn't. Again, i pushed him away without saying a word, and walked away, sitting beside Jayson on my love seat.

"What the hell?" I heard Damien ask himself.

He sighed and walked up to me again, picked me up, and walked me to my room, placing me on my bed. I just stared at him.

" are you okay Babygirl? What did i do? I want to explain why I've been acting the way i have. Please hear me out. Hey! Where are you going?! Baby please!"