Chapter 12.

Woken chap 12

I'm so happy! You guys rock! I got 14 comments in the matter of days! I know that might not seem like alot but that is a record for me and I'm happy :) and I have had a few opinions during KIDNAPPED and WOKEN about jayson and Aundreya getting together. I don't know if that's going to happen.. But you never know ;) so I know you just want to read the story so... Here it is. Enjoy! :)

Chapter 12.

" Brianna," I sneered.

Damien held his gaze on me. Watching me. Not once did I look at him. And I could sence that, that hurt him. But to be honest. I didnt care. He crossed the line. This was low. Even for him.

" aundreya," she sneered back. She didn't even think to get off Damien.

She really is a bitch.

" I would really appreciate it if you got off my man," I said coldly. She smirked.

" now.. Why would I do that?" she said bitchly. I put my thumb and index finger to my chin in a thinking gesture and pretended to think.

" hmm... I don't know .. Maybe because.. He's MINE!" I shouted the word 'mine'. This chick is seriously getting on my LAST nerve.

She chuckled but got off him only to sit beside him.

" hmm... Well by the looks of it.. And from what Damien said to me.. You guys arent together anymore. So therefore.. He's not yours." she smirked as she put her shirt back on.

I glared at her.. Then finally averted my gaze to Damien who actually flinched. I would too. I must look hella scary right now.

And if Damien flinched just by me looking at him and he's a death bringer.. Brianna must be terrified. She's just not showing it.

" you said we wernt together?" I said letting a little bit of hurt flow into my voice.

Much less than I was feeling. I was crushed. I can't believe he said we wernt together. And he called BRIANNA out of all people. I'm really not liking him right now.

He bowed his head making peices of his white hair fall into his eyes making him look really hot.

But didn't say a single word. And that hurt me more than anything he could ever say. He looked up at me from under his long eyelashes. He still said nothing.

I walked up and slapped him in the face. Hard. He groaned in pain and brought his hand up to his face an rubbing the spot where I had hit him.

" you crossed the line Damien Alexander. Whatever we have.. Or had. It's over. I'm so fucking done with getting Hurt. I'm done with you." I said in a strong finalizing voice. Damien looked crushed. But do I care? Maybe. But I'm not going to care, not anymore.

" aww wasn't that just touching? Wasn't it touching boys?" Brianna butted in.

I looked back at her. My gaze deadly. She flinched away from me.

All the guys were still standing in the doorway eyes wide. I don't think I have ever hit Damien before. Well not that I remember.

Luke looked like he wanted to come to me and just hold me. Thar sounded like a tempting idea.. But I have some unfinished buisness to attend to.

I looked from the boys back to Brianna. Slowly, I made my way over to her. When I was standing right infront of her.. I grabbed her by the arm, digging my nails into her flesh, and dragged her downstairs. She squealed in pain as I sunk my nails into her but whatever. It's Brianna were talking about here.