Chapter 21

Woken 21

Jayson, stood there, looking so shocked, he could have a heart attack.

" J-Jayson, uhm... I-I, I didnt, I mean.... Oh no," I cried, covering my face with my hands.

" Aundreya, what the fuck are you thinking?! What the fuck?! Are you insane?! I don't even know what to say. I thought you loved Damien! What the hell are you doing fucking Lucas?!" Jayson yelled at me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, which neither Jayson or Luke saw because my face was hidden.

I didn't say anything, just booked it up the stairs and into my room, quickly putting on a matching pair of pink panties and bra, and laying face down on my bed, because I was too upset to get properly dressed.

I started bawling my eyes out, and curled into a ball, burying my face in my pillow. Jayson is going to tell Damien. And I will lose him forever. What the hell was I thinking? Holy fuck!

"Drey, baby?" I soothing voice came from the door.

I looked up, as Jayson walked in my room, sitting beside me.

I rested my head back on my pillow, and let the years flow.

" Oh, Cupcake, what were you thinking?" he whispered as he laid down beside me, and pulled my body against his.

" I don't know, Jay. I love Luke too. And he's so freaking sexy... I let my lust for him take over. I just.... Don't want to lose Damien. Luke was leaving again soon anyways... So I thought once would be okay... But now you're going to tell Damien and I'll lose him.." I said, crying into his chest.

He pulled away, and looked me right in the eyes. " You actually think I would do that to you, boo? I love you So much. You're my best friend, like my little sister. I would never do that to you. Ever. You're the one who hates me, remember?" he said, hugging me again.

I missed his hugs so much. I've missed him so much.

" Jay I love you too. So much. I've missed you So much. And I don't hate you, I could never ever bring myself to hate you, I was just upset with you. And right now, I'm over it, I just need you." I cried.

" Audreya, he won't find out. I will help you out with that. He won't know, and you and him will be together forever. I beat the shit out of Luke by the way. He deserved it for making you feel the way you do. He should have backed off as soon as he knew how in love you are with Damien.. "

" you beat the shit out of him?" I gasped, running downstairs to see a passed out Lucas with a bloody face laying on the floor, in just his boxers.

" fuck! This could not get any worse!" I yelled punching a hole into the nearest wall to me.

I spoke too soon, because just then, Damien and the boys walked in.

They all had shocked expressions on their faces as they took in the hectic scene.

Damien locked eyes with me, then scanned my body, then looked over to Luke, then back to me. Looking a little hurt.

" Care to explain?" he asked me, arms folded across his chest.

" umm... I,"

" Aundreya had just gotten out of the shower, and just started getting dressed, when Lucas walked in, in his underwear, not knowing that she was only half dressed, then I came home to see them together in their underwear, and I thought the worse and beat the shit out of him. Aundreya didn't like that, that's why there's a hole in the wall," Jay explained, coming up behind me.

I breathed out a sigh of relief at the great excuse.

Damien looked relieved too, as I nodded in agreement.