#1

In the middle of January when it's was so cold out... there was a house that was warm not like that warm.. warm means full of love....children were playing... women & men were mingling.... there was party going on... all the people present there were enjoying themselves.. why they will not... its was Randhir Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal's Birthday party...  They don't have  birthday on same day but they celebrate it on same day. the whole Shekhawat Mansion was decorated with the favourite flowers  of sanyukta and randhir's... All the business associates of shekhawat and agarwal  group were present.... all of randhir and sanyukta's friends were invited....

suddenly the light ware dimmed and the birthday boy and birthday girl come down from the stairs laughing... sanyukta was never a fan of frill frock or gown she is jeans- tshirt type.... but when rd is asking her to wear how can she say no to him... like literally he was sitting next to her wearing  jeans and peach color shirt. He threatened her saying if she didn't wore that gown then he is not going to go downstair.. and that's how sanyu ended up wearing a peach color frock fully complimenting rd's attire. They came downstair and ran towards their parents... anju,kishore, harsh, and renuka hugged both of them and blessed them...

"Mujhe to koi pyaar hi nahi karta hai" someone said from behind them... sanyu and rd turned they had a full blown smile on there face.... because it was their grandma.... whom they had not met for a week.. because she is suffering from cancer so she had to be in the hospital under doctors supervision.. she was on a wheelchair because she is getting week day by day due to her chemotherapy.. sanyu and rd went to her and hugged her tight.... 

"and how is that possible when u have a badass sanyu and cutie rd who loves u the most" sanyu said still hugging her...

"yes dadi we love you but tell me first how are u feeling?" rd asked her worriedly  he was of 5 years but he care for the people around him and here we are talking about one of his possession.. yes his dadi is his possession...

"Mujhe kya hoga little man? i am fine and see i am here to celebrate your birthday. so come on let go and cut the cake pretty lady" she tickled both of them to hear them giggle....  

They went to center and there was a one big chocolate cake with sandhir photo on it.... the photo was of last year when they went to beach... They were making the sand castle. sanyukta and rd picked up the plastic knife and all the guest were singing birthday song. They cut the cake together first rd took the piece and made sanyu eat and sanyu did the same... then they fed dadi,harsh,renuka,anju and agarwal, after that they turned to their friends Rd fed the cake to his other best friend Parth and sanyu fed to vidushi... after that the cake was distributed to the guest by the servants.

Elders got busy in their conversations, children were playing and eating.... rd saw his dad introducing his mom to his friends... he turned to sanyu holds her hand and took her to his friends. he introduced her... most of them already knew about sanyukta but some were new... some time later rd's parents comes to them...

"Hello boys, i am rd's mom and he is rd's dad.hope You all are having fun.." renuka said to the boys who were standing with rd and sanyu. the boys nodded... anju and kishore also joined them with some of the guest...

rd smiled to guest and said hello by giving his hand out for them to shake... They smiled and shaked hand with him and wished them happy birthday...

"hello to u too rd and happy birthday" said ishika's dad with ishika by their side.

"meet my wife sanyukta agarwal" he showed them sanyu who was standing next to him holding his hand... harsh and kishore who were drinking their drinks started choking... sanyu looked at them and saw their mothers caressing their backs she then turned to ishika's dad smiled and said "hello uncle". ishika's dad laughed and said "hello beta" ishika snarled next to him...

"she is not your wife rd." harsh said and renuka nodded

"why dad? she lives with me all the time like mom lives with u, we eat from the same plate, we love eachother, she even stays here with us because u and kishore uncle are always on business trip.. so why she is not y wife?" rd said

"because u have to marry her for her to become your wife" anju replied sweetly

"ok then let's get married today Rd" sanyu replied coolly as if it was nothing.kishore's eyes widened in shock. 

"we will talk about that later now go and enjoy it's your birthday party.... go have ice creams from the kitchen" said Renuka thinking they will drop the topic and that's what happened.

sanyu and rd goes from their with ishika following them. when they reached the kitchen they asked for the ice cream and went outside to their friends. when they reached thier ishika started laughing and told them how sanyu is not rd's wife all of thier friends started laughing on sanyu... 

and to say sanyu was pissed was underestimation... and pissed sanyu is not a good sanyu to be around...

hahahah.. that's it for today hope u all liked it... in this we saw rd's innocence in next we will see sanyu's badass mode... until then bye bye . Don't forget to vote and give reviews...

Saddahaqcontests cotton_blossom