09 trip.

The next couple of days were like a game of hide and seek. Ming took the initiative to look for the older male. Phana on the other hand was determined to avoid Ming. He would always push the responsibility of taking care of Ming for the Moon and star pageant to his two friends.

All pageant participants and student committee members all assembled in the school's audio visual the leaders will be revealing it today.

There were still a few students who haven't arrived yet, so there was still time to chat with mingle with other students.

"Shouldn't it be you who owes me a favor?" Yo got dragged by Ming.

"But Yo, I entered the contest because you didn't want to."

Wayo rolled his eyes, still letting his friend drag him around. "You also have your own motive Ming. You're here because of Phana."

"Of course." There was no sense in lying. His best friend knew everything about him.

Ming and Wayo arrived just after Phana and his friends arrived. Spotting an opportunity, Ming left his friend for a moment.

The usually composed senior, Phana, had been feeling nervous since he came here with his friends. It was only a matter of time before that freshman boy would look for him and he wasn't wrong about that.

"Finally, we meet again P'. Done playing hide and seek with me?"

The older male had not been paying attention to his surroundings well that Ming managed to sneak up on him. The younger male trapped the Phana on his chair, smiling from ear to ear.

Phana couldn't move away. He looked at his friends for help, Kit and Beam, who were sitting beside him. Both males pretended not to see in retaliation from having them to do his responsibilities. He could only rely on himself.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Phana lied.

Other students who were also in the room had started to notice the weird exchange between the two. Ming was unfazed by it while Phana was feeling self-conscious.

"Go away. People are looking." He said, red-faced.

This only spurred Mingkwan to tease the older male more. He leaned until his mouth was almost touching Phana's ear. "Let them look. You just have to know that you're mine." On impulse, he playfully bit his ear.

Phana's grip on his chair tightened. It took all of his control not to shout. Not one word of retaliation could be said. If anyone else knows, he didn't know how to face them. The older male could only stew in silence while he glared at Ming.

His friends were all the same. Beam and Kit couldn't speak a word when they witnessed the whole thing. The freshman student's boldness had made them speechless.

Ming grinned, enjoying the power he had over the older. "I missed you P'. You should miss me too." He teased before sitting with Wayo at the back.

The older male was left with a red face. No one dared to look at him as he fumed silently while the rest laughed silently. Even his friends, Kit and Beam kept their lips shut.

A familiar female senior graced the stage. Katrina was one of the members of this year's committee for the pageant. She stood in front and began speaking about the plans for this year's Moon and Star pageant shoot.

"Good afternoon everyone. There isn't a lot of time for us so let's do our best with the time remaining. The school gave us a generous budget for the pageant so you guys don't need to worry about the expenses."