08 get even

Phana from went pale to red. Out of all the things that could happen, not even in his dreams did Phana expect to wake up in a man's bed!

He closed his eyes and prayed to the heavens and hoped that he was only suffering from a hangover. It not was not a dream nor a hallucination. He was still undressed under the sheets and Mingkwan Daepanchaya right there, wearing only a towel around his waist.

Right now, Phana wished for the earth to swallow him whole. Nothing could describe the mortification of being in bed with another man when he's straight as a ruler. His eyes frantically searched around for his clothes, wanting to get out of this room as soon as possible.

The look on the older male's face was a real treat for Ming. Seeing the man who tormented him and his best friend suffer felt good. And this was only the beginning. This kind of suffering was only the tip of the iceberg. Ming wouldn't be satisfied with this. He wanted Phana to feel much worse than this. .

He hid the smile forming on his lips with a look of concern towards the older male.

"Eat first. Is your body okay? I might have overdid it last night." Ming arranged the food he ordered for the two of them at the table. He had become skilled in pretending, acting concerned towards Phana. It only made the older male feel more embarrassed by his concern.

"I... I- I n-eed to go." Phana stuttered, covering himself with a sheet while collecting his clothes that was scattered all over the floor. He was silently berating himself for being in such a situation. This wasn't the first time he drank so much to the point he couldn't see straight. In fact he had done it dozens of times. Not once did he fall in such a predicament.

Mingkwan enjoyed watching Phana squirm when he helped the older male collect his clothes. He had intentionally touched Phana's hand every time he gave him his clothes. It felt so good to have the upper hand.

He was determined to have the older male fall in love with him and then crush his heart. It was terrible. Ming was fully aware of it. He knew that he won't be anything different from the bullies if he did it. He stopped caring about who's right and who's wrong. He was hungry for revenge. Phana and his friends needed to pay for what they've done to him and his best friend.

"Do you really have to go? I thought we could use this time to get to know each other."

"Sorry. I remembered that I have something to do." Phana lied and kept his eyes on the ground. His own pride and dignity felt like it had been torn to pieces, unable to notice the scar on Ming's shoulder.

For now, Ming simply watched Phana walk to the bathroom and change in record time. Phana came out of the bathroom and walked out of the room without saying goodbye to him. Ming didn't take offense and even chuckled at the older male's behavior. He comfortably ate his breakfast, taking his sweet time.

The game has just began. Phana can't run away forever.

Ming got back to his shared room with Wayo around 9 in the morning. He opened the door with a loud bang, disturbing his best friend, who was still sleeping soundly until he arrived.

"It's a beautiful day today dear Yo. Haveyou seen the sun shine this bright?" Mingkwan loudly said to his best friend.

Wayo glared under his blanket, hating his best friend right now for disturbing his sleep. "It's too early for your shenanigans Ming. Go away!" He waved with his hand, gesturing for his friend to go away.

But Mingkwan was in a good mood that morning, ignoring his wish to be left alone and jumped on his bed. "Wake up my dear Yo. Today is a good day to go outside and have fun. Don't waste your day buried in your manga."

A pillow narrowly missed Ming's head. "I hate mornings. Leave me alone Ming." Wayo had always loved sleeping in after staying up late reading manga. He had always felt safer in his room than outside. Ming used to be like that but he had become more outgoing through the short time he reinvented himself.

The warm cocoon Wayo made for himself disappeared with a harsh pull from Ming. Wayo curled himself into a ball while pulling his blanket that was in Ming's hands.

"Give it!" He whined.

"Nope. Time to wake up baby Yo."

Wayo sighed, forcing himself to sit up and indulge Ming's cheerful annoyance. "I'm awake now. Happy?" He glared at his best friend. "What has put you in such good mood?"

Ming crossed his arms and pretended to think a bit. "I slept with Phana."

Yo thought he was hearing things and looked seriously at his best friend. "Excuse me? Who did you sleep with? You mean sex, right?"

"I had sex with Phana."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're joking, right?" Wayo was sure that his best friend was not bent like him.

When Ming didn't answer immediately, Wayo started panicking, holding his friend's arm and shook him. "What the hell did you do? Are we going to prison for it?"

"Nothing like that my lovely Yo." Ming was getting dizzy while laughing at Yo for being easy to fool.

"Did you really sleep with him?"

The taller one, Ming, grinned and admitted. "Nah. Girls are still my cup of tea, but he doesn't know that nothing really happened. He took off his clothes on his own while I took pictures of us together."

"Blackmail?"

He nodded. "Definitely. There's so much he has to make up for what happened to us. I'm not gonna waste this opportunity to get even."

Yo understood the pain and suffering Ming had suffered. As much as he wanted to do the same to the three bullies, he was more afraid of what will happen to his best friend. He released his friend and worriedly asked. "Do you think it will be worth it? Taking revenge? Will we be happy?"

The joking atmosphere instantly disappeared with Yo's questions. Ming smiled sadly and held his friend's hand. "I'm not sure, but I want to repay all the hurt they did to us. I'm so angry at them Yo. "

"But what if- "

Ming shook his head, stopping his friend from saying more. "No more what ifs. You don't have to do anything. I'll do everything myself." Ming ruffled Yo's hair affectionately. He didn't mind being the evil one. 

------

filler chapter.