Chapter 23

Harrison had a lot of faith in Tom so that means he has a lot of faith in Zendaya. He had hung out with her a couple of times and he got to know her as a person so when he saw the post he called Jacob and everyone to try and buy Z some time and he's been keeping Tom off of social media.

"I think we should tell Tom Haz," Harry, Tom's brother, said.

Harrison took Tom's phone from the place he's been hiding it and sighs.
"I spoke to Darnell last night, he's trying to get things under control over there you know," He says.

"The post is already on there Harrison. Fans probably already screenshot the picture he's gonna find out anyway," Harry said.

Haz looks down at Tom's phone in his hand.
"Zendaya is the one who should be talking to Tom."

It was the end of the day and Tom was finally done shooting a scene. He's been looking for his phone everywhere but he can't find it.

"Hey Sam," Tom said when he saw her.

"Hey Tom," Sam said. She saw the post that Zac posted and Tom thought she didn't know about him and Zendaya, but she knows. She was never good at keeping secrets and she didn't want to be the one to tell him that his girlfriend is cheating publicly.

"Look I gotta go," she ran past him and Tom was confused.

He thought that they were fine...but Harrison is also acting quiet weird.

He walked past a group of young extras.
"I knew Zac and Zendaya was a thing!" One said and Tom froze.

"No!! I ship Tomdaya," another one says.

"Yea they did lip sync battle and dance videos and snapchats, but that means nothing this has proof! Come on Zac posted they went on a date," Tom felt his blood boil and he basically ran to his car and raced to his place.

He started searching for his phone again...he stops in front of Harrison's closed bedroom door and he went inside.

He started searching around then he found it just sitting there on the charger on his dresser. He must've found it and forgot to mention it.
"Harrison!" Tom called, but nothing.

"Harry!" he called, but again nothing. They must be out somewhere. He looked down to his phone in his hands then turned it on.

His phone was blowing up with notifications. Tomdaya shippers were tagging him in multiple posts then he went on Instagram and saw it. Zac's post about his date with Zendaya... date.

He felt drained. This must be some crazy misunderstanding. Him and Zendaya love he each other that wasn't something that he was questioning, but she has been acting strange.

She's been ignoring his calls and messages.

"No!" he said out loud.

Zendaya was a mess. She's been locked in her room since the post. She's been waiting for a message from Tom or anything really. She has already imagined every possible scene and how she would react to them. She even tried to work up enough courage to talk to him herself, but she's just been sitting in the same position.

"Zendaya," she heard Darnell's voice and she sighed.

"Just leave me alone," she said placing her face in the palms of her hands.

"Baby I think you better come tell our guest to fuck of before I stab him," her mother said and she perked up.

She walked to the door and opened it. Her mother and Darnell gave her strange looks and she stomped down stairs and there stood the man of the hour.

"Get out of my house," she said.

"Zendaya please-"

"I have nothing to say to you Zac get out," she said walking closer to him.

"I'm sorry okay. I was hurt by your rejection okay and I let my anger take over. Look I can take down the post-"

"Don't you get it!? You already ruined me! Look I'll be civil with you out there, but we aren't friends and if your stunt cause me to lose everything then I will ruin you... So I say again get out," she said and he nodded his head.

"People like to say you don't care about image, but that is far from the truth," he said then left.

"This is about something much bigger than image," she muttered.

"Zendeesha," she turned around saw Darnell standing there with her phone in his hand.

"Yeah?" she said and he lifted it up and she saw that Tom was trying to FaceTime her.

"Oh..." She said.
____________________________________

"Tom I-"

"Is it true or not," he asked getting straight to the point.

"No," she said firm.

"Tom say something...." She begged.

"Z I don't know what to say. Why didn't you just come to me or tell me? Why didn't you just tell him you where with someone when you saw he wasn't backing of?" he asked.

"I couldn't tell him that I was with someone. I was trying to protect us," she said.

"From what Zendaya! Nosy people who are sticking there noses in our business anyway?" he said, " I mean yeah you're right the world knowing that we're together and I love would only cause us problems right," he said sarcastically.

"Uhm excuse me. We already spoke about this-"

"No, you spoke about this and I agreed, but in the past 6 months that we've been together this secret have been the only thing causing problems, I don't want to hide anymore. Maybe incedents like this won't happen anymore," he said.

"Well that's not your choice!" she spoke without thinking.

"Not my choice? So I'm not the other half of this relationship this is all you? Okay then you'd be fine on your own," he said.

"I don't need you," she said.

"Have a nice life Zendiya," he mispronounced her name then signed of.

Zendaya walked back down stairs to where her mother was sitting on the couch.

"What happened?" her mom asked.

Zendaya felt herself fall apart even before she spoke a word. She fell into her mom's arms and sobbed.

"I messed up mommy," she whispered and Claire held her daughter.

Tom was frozen in place. He's never felt this pain before then he hears Harrison and Harry enter the house.
"I'm gonna go check- Tom?" Haz said surprised to see Tom in his room.

"You knew about Zacs post didn't you?" Tom said getting up from the bed where he was sitting.

"Loom dude I'm sorry, but I don't think that Zendaya would-"

"It doesn't matter," Tom said and walked past Harrison to his room where fresh tears ran down his cheeks.

"It's over..." he whispered and he threw his phone across the room. Over...