Chapter 15

Zendaya runs up to her room because her and Tom had a scheduled video chat.
"I'll come call you when lunch is ready," her mom yells after her.

She shut the door behind her and opened her laptop waiting patiently for the call.

After a few minutes of waiting the call came and Tom's face filled her computer screen.
"Hey!" She says. It's been two weeks of not seeing each other and her heart did a few summersalts seeing him before her.

"Hey baby how are you," he said with a tired voice.
"I'm fine what's wrong?" She asked worried.

"Nothing just hate," he said and she felt bad for her boyfriend.

"Okay let Daya make you happy I have a gift for you," Zendaya says and takes off her top revealing her brand new lingery.

"It's gorgeous Z now get dressed," Tom said laughing.

"No, I'm gonna dance for you," she says putting her computer on a pillow and turned on her phone and played 'Dip it low' and smirked at him.

She sat on her knees and moved her hips seductively. Tom laughed at the scene. Not that he didn't appreciate his girlfriend sexy dancing for him, but even a fool can see she's trying not too laugh her ass off.

"Pop, pop, pop that thang," she seductively shakes her butt, but she started laughing terribly and so did Tom.

She takes off her bra, but quickly covers her breast before he can see anything.
"You wanna see?" She attempts to say it seductively, but fails because she started to laugh.

Nothing about this moment was seriously sexual it was only jokes. They were joking, but slightly low key turning each other on because they haven't seen each other for two weeks.
"Yes please ," he says in between giggles and she childishly shakes her head no.

"Get dressed Z you said your parents were there!" He says.
She laughed then took off her pants.
"Zendaya I said get dressed," he says then she took her hands of her boobs and his eyes went wide.

"Take off that top," she says loosening her hair and he takes of his t-shirt making his abs visible.

"Okay I'm done," she picks up her bra and put on.

"Zendeesha you mom- OH MY GOD!" Darnell was sent to check on Zendaya and let her know lunch was ready.

After she had to come back she's been a mess. Honestly she thought he didn't know she cries sometime night's because she misses Tom, but he knew.

And since it was the end off her show on Disney she's been emotional because of that too!

Then he walked in on Zendaya most likely having computer sex right now. What else was he suppose to think when he walks in seeing her basically naked because that underwear hides nothing! And Dip it low by Christina Milian is playing in the background.

"Darnell!' She shuts her computer and throws her top at him.

"Hey I could've been your mother you should be happy that it was me," he said shutting her door.

She gets up pulling her shirt over her head.
"Please pretend you didn't see anything," she begs.

"I'm already trying to forget it," he says.

Claire was busy done with lunch when Zendaya and Darnell came down.
"Hows Tom?" She asks.

"Aroused," Darnell mutters under his breath and Zendaya punches him.

"He's fine. He isn't feeling to well right now actually," she says.
"Oh what's wrong," Claire handed Zendaya and Darnell a plate each so that they can dish for themselves.

"People are giving him hate again," she says," so he's feeling a little down," she says.

"Yeah, but I bet you made him feel a lot better right!?" Darnell says and Zendaya's cheeks flushed and she punched his arm.

"Well when is he coming back?" Claire asks biting into her salad.

"In a week and two days!" Zendaya says and the spark reappeared in her eyes. A spark that left when they flew back to L.A and she had to leave Tom.

"I miss him so much," she whispered not thinking that the others heard, but they did and they heard the way her voice broke.

Claire walked over to her and cupped her cheeks in her hands. Zendaya's eyes were glassy and it broke Claire's heart to see her daughter so sad.

"I shouldn't be this sad he's coming home in like a week!" She pulled away from her mom and started to eat.
"There's this new movie that I have to audition for," Zendaya says.

"Oh you mentioned it...uh The Greatest Showman that musical?" Claire says.

"Didn't you already audition for that?" Darnell asked.

"I did, but I have to reaudition for it," she says.

"Your gonna be getting it on with Zac Efron," Darnell teased and Zendaya rolls her eyes and stuffs her mouth.

"What ever I already have mine," she says and Darnell winks at her and she rolls her eyes.

Only a week and two days untill she sees her boyfriend again.