Chapter 16

Zendaya was heavily fatigue thanks to trapeze practicing she had to start doing. She got the part of Anne Wheeler and that crazy ass woman decided that she wanted to swing from a rope 50 feet in the air.

"Zendaya!" She heard Darnell call, but she just stayed in her bed with Noon.

She is sore and upset. Why upset? Well Tom was suppose to be here a week ago, but he had to stay longer.
"Zendeesha come down here!" Darnell called again, but she just covered her head with the blanket.

She wasn't in the mood for shit today she just wanted to lay down.

After a while she felt the bed dip next to her and a warm arm snaked around her middle.

Warm soft lips kissed her neck and she froze up. She knew those kisses all too well.
"OH MY GOD!" she flipped around and straddled Tom's lap under the covers.

"When did you get home!!" She kissed his lips over and over again.
"This morning I wanted to see you first," he flipped them over again now trapping her in his arms as he kissed her tenderly.

"Hey Darnell," Claire said walking into the room.
"Claire! What are you doing here!?" Darnell asks worried.

He knows for a fact that Zendeesha and Tom aren't in her room playing Candy Crush and he also knows Zendaya didn't want her mother knowing about her active sex life.

"Uhm Zendaya isn't home right now..." he says she looks at him confused.

"That's okay I'm only here to get Noon," Claire says.
"Oh I'll go get him just stay right there where you are don't move," he runs to go look for Noon.

Claire couldn't help, but be suspicious of Darnells weird behaviour and she walks to where she knows where Noon would be found.

When she got to Zendaya's room she saw the door is closed and locked.
"Fuck!" She heard Zendaya's voice from the inside.

She knocked on the door.
"Maree!" She knocked harder then she hears a bunch of rustling then a loud oof sound.

"Dammit!!" She hears Zendaya swear then the door flies open and there stands a very red a flushed looking Zendaya.

She was panting as if she just ran a marathon.

"Mom! What are doing here...oh yeah Noon!" She called Noon and he came running to Claire probably ecstatic to get out of the room.

"Open a window Zendaya your room smells weird," Claire says picking up Noon and walks away.

The room most definitely smelt weird. She shut the door quickly and locked it then Tom came walking out if her bathroom.
"The moods killed isn't it?" She asks.

"Oh yeah it is," Tom said hugging her instead.
"I wish we could just go for a walk or something," he says walking back into her bathroom and she followed him.

"Babe-"
"I know we can't, but I want to flaunt you sometimes or post that cute picture we took together, but I know you don't want to go public and I respect it," he says.

And she sighs. She knows he wants to go public and she knows he respects her too much to do something the makes her uncomfortable.

She cups his cheeks and kissed him passionately. She didn't want to talk anymore. Her boyfriend just got home and she didn't want to fight or argue.

"You know I got new shower instalments ," Z said and Tom caught on what she ment.
"Did you?" He threw her over his shoulder and Zendaya laughed.

Darnell was busy working out somethings with Zendaya's stylist when he walked into the house. He left right after Claire left the house because he did not want to be in the house while Zendeesha and Tom is "catching up".

The premier is in a few days so he had to work on a few things with Law for Zendaya's dress fitting and that girl still had to pick her hair style!

He walked into the house and it was quiet...way too quiet.
"Deesha!?" He walked into the kitchen and there she was sitting eating ice cream.

"Darneesha?" She says. She was glowing almost beaming of happiness. Darnell saw the sparkle was back in Zendaya's eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks feeling her forehead,"Tom whipped you up good?" Darnell says and Zendaya slaps him.

"Left a few hours ago...he mentioned going public again," she says with a long sigh.

"And what is the problem with that?" Darnell asks taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Darnell you of all people should know why I don't want to go public. This is my business and no one else's," Zendaya says.

"How bias of you," he says.
"I'm not being bais," Zendaya fights back.

"You guys do things the way you want to do things. His suggestions about both your relationship isn't good enough because you don't like it. I get it Z I totally do. But Tom has needs and an opinion too," Darnell says.

"I know that!" Zendaya says raising her voice.

"You can calm down, good night Zendaya," he got up and walked out.

Zendaya sat alone in her kitchen, Darnell's words swirling around in her head and she can't help, but wonder if what he said was true.