Yoongi the Genius..

Jeongyeon: Oppa.. Dowajuseyo... Jebal..jebal..😢😢😢

Jimin: Yah..Princess...What happen..? Wae wae...wae..???😯😯😯

Jimin didn't know what to do.. He is about to go out of their dorm with just a track suit just to see Jeongyeon..

Jeonyeon: I need a song..😢😢

Jimin abruptly stop from his track.

Jimin: Ahhh.. I thought you it was something dangerous... A song..You mean a noure.. You can sing princess... Do need a song for your incoming concert..

Jeongyeon: Ani ani..aaahhhh..😭😭😭

Jimin: Araso araso.. stop crying... Okay okay... Now princess... Inhale exhale..Breath in Breath out..

Jeongyeon: I need to make a song for a new comeback... I have to write a song Oppa... Ottoke.. Ottoke..

Jimin: Oh..Now relaxed princess.. So let's be clear. You're problem is basically you have to write a song for a new comeback..

Jeongyeon: Uhhm..

Jimin: But you just had a comeback with Knock knock.. and you told me you already have to practice for the next comeback..

Jeongyeon: Yup..😁😁😁

Jimin: Yah how many comeback are you planning to have.. It is not that I'm complaining but aren't you this going to be exhausted by the end of the year.

Jeongyeon: And we are planning to debut on Japan too..😀😀😀

Jimin: Yah.. Kyungwan.... don't overexert yourself.. You have to rest..

Jeongyeon: Araso...Oppa but really you have to help me... I don't know how to write a song.. Jebal.. jebal. We have to make a song..

Jimin: How about other Twice member.Can they can help you?

Jeongyeong: Yah.. Do I have to remind you that we only debut 2 years ago and I'm one of the eldest.. Or should I say I'm the eldest we shouldn't count Nayeon unnie for everyone's safety. So there is know one who can help me with this.

Jimin: But I didn't write any song either princess. I don't know If I will be good enough to help you...

Jeongyeon: Oh right... I just called you for help first.. Oh I should ask Jinyoung Oppa... Maybe he can help me.. What do you think...🤔🤔🤔

Jimin: NO....

Just then Yoongi come to Jimin's line of sight...

Jimin: NO... You aren't going to ask for help from Jinyoung hyung... I may have someone who can help you... But for now, princess you have to rest. I will call once I've settled thing and for you to make a song..

Jeongyeon: Jinja Oppa... Oh... Thanks... Jinja jinja Heol Daebak Komawoyo...

 Jinja jinja Heol Daebak Komawoyo