That awkward moment

Jimin felt that Jeongyeon really change her treatment toward him. He feel the walls that Jeongyeon put up towards him.

Taehyung: Earth to Park Jimin.. Yohoo...Yah..Park Jimin.. Jimin hyung..

Jungkook: Is it all about " The Park's Princess" again..??

Suga: So who is this Park's Princess? Can you please elaborate..?

Jimin: Nothing Hyung..

Jin: I doubt she is just nothing..

Suga: So who is she really ? Now I'm really curious..🙄🙄🙄

And when Yoongi is curious. He will do anything. I mean anything to get that information. So Jungkook and Taehyung is more than willing to tell all just to escape the Curious Yoongi.

Taehyung: Jungkook and I don't really know who she is ?

Jungkook: We just seen him talking to her and got to see her name on call history. But I promise Hyung. I don't know anything else.🤤🤤🤤

Suga: And..😎😎😎

Taehyung: And she is an idol. That's really all Hyung..Jinja..😨😨😨

Jimin: Can you not talk as if I'm not here. But I'm sorry hyung. She is too special for me. I can't talk about her right now.

Jin: Ooooh.. Uri Jimin seem serious right now.

Suga: Ok, I'll give you this. But if it is too much for you handle . You have to tell us. Don't keep it to yourself too much.

Jimin: Ne.. Hyung...

Just then Namjoon and Hoseok arrive with their schedule..

Namjoon: Ohh ... All of you seems to be so serious... But before that. I have an announcement to make.. You all know that we are making a comeback right.. It will going to be on the second week of February.

Suga: Jinja.. Then we are going to comeback before Twice..

Jin: Wow Daebak...It's the Third time.. We almost have the same time of comebacks.

Jimin's POV: I'm going to see you again, my princess. But now there is no way I'm letting you go without an explaination.

BTS Comeback Stage.

On the Twice Dorm while the are resting after their practice for their comeback. All the girls are in living room watching TV.

Nayeon: Oh.. Today is BTS sunbaenims comeback stage..

Momo: Ne, it is all over the SNS... ARMY..Sure is one prepared... Everyone is so busy watching thd video..

Tzuyu: Oh... Jeongyeon unnie, Have you seen your Mr. CR new hair?

Jeongyeon: " My Mr. Cr "?? Who is that?

Sana: Ah... That lowest specie. Jimin sunbaenim...

Tzuyu: Majayo..

Jeongyeon didn't know how to answer their question. Jihyo felt like Jeongyeon is uncomfortable with the situation. So Jihyo just said.

Jihyo: Yah.. Let us just the other stages.

Twice: Ne!!!!!

Jeongyeon look at Jihyo thankfully.

They watch the show in peace until BTS perform its comeback song Spring Day.