My Cousin Jinyoung

Jimin is humming going out in his room the next morning.

RM: Oooh Uri Jiminie is happy today.

Jungkook: It is all because of Park's Princess.

Taehyung: Ohh so she finally talk to you..

Jimin: Yep..😀😀😀

Jin: Jinja... Finally.. We are going to uncover the Secret of Park's Princess

Jimin: Yah hyung... Stop bothering my princess.

Suga: And stop bothering my sleep. You should be thankful that I was in the good mood last evening. Don't talk too loud . Haven't heard of chatting..

Jimin: But that isn't enough I can't hear her voice hyung.

Suga: And that just made me cring.

Jimin phone rings in the middle of their bickering. All of BTS members look at Jimin's cellphone. Jimin look at  his phone with excitement. He is also expecting a call from Jeongyeon. But when he see the one calling.

JYP Calling....

Jimin: Yeoboseyo...Hyung...

Jinyoung: Yah.. Why do I feel like you aren't happy about my call.?

Jimin: Anio, I was just expecting someonelse. So why did you call?

Jinyoung: Yah... how about asking me first, "How are you, hyung?"

Jimin: Hehehe😆😆😆...Mianhe hyung... How are you , hyung and why do you call?

Jinyoung: Geureohji.... That truth is I have talk to you about Yoo Jeongyeon..

Jimin: And How do you know her?😐😐😐

Jinyoung: Yah... Park Jimin.. Of course I know her. We are in the same company..

Jimin felt all his member are listening to his conversation. Their attention is on him.

Jimin: What I mean was, How do you know who she is?

Jinyoung: Oh you mean your fiance.. How could you not say your relationship with her?

Jimin: They are all here.

Jinyoung: Who are there?

Jimin: THE WHOLE BTS is here. Happy now hyung?

Jinyoung: Aahh... So let's go back to our first topic. Jihyun told me about Jeongyeon. And I was surprise.. If you didn't push through with this wedding. She could be my bride..

Jimin: Stop it Hyung... Don't ever say that phrase again... Don't even think about it...." Jimin said in between his teeth"

Jinyoung: Chill.. Jimin..

Jimin couldn't contain his temper. He mouth is faster than his brain.

Jimin: Then Don't talk about my fiance like that. Don't you dare...😑😑😑

BTS: Fiance..😲😲😲😲😲😲.

Jinyoung: Seems like you have some explaining to do.. I'll call you back when you cool your head a little...

Jimin: Araso Hyung...

BTS are still in process of absorbing things..