Oppa Jimin

Jeongyeon and Jimin talk to each other about being a from being a trainee to becoming a Kpop idol .

Jimin: I've seen you on TV when you are still a trainee..You are part of that right. That Mnet produce.

Jeongyeon: Jinja..Yup we are pick through that to be part of Twice.

JM: I live for the applause applause applause.."Jimin stand up and mimic Jeongyeon on the show...

JY: Yah..Park Jimin...Keumanhe.."while laughing"

JM:Araso araso.." while laughing also and lay down again." Oh that hurts my stomach...But really Kyungwan .. You did great on that.. You really work hard for that.

JY: That is why I'm really afraid of losing it. Oppa, You also work hard to be an idol. You know our industry. It is hard for even talk to each other without being caught on a dating scandal. Now we are about to be on a marriage news.

JM: I'm sure the family talk about it and seem to find a way to resolve the issue.

JY: But for now we should keep it a secret. You know I also have a dating ban..

JM: If you want it to be a secret. So dating ban do exist on your company. I thought it was just a lie to keep you away from other idols.

JY: How could you not know. You dated Seulgi right. I think she also have a dating ban.

JM: We keep our relationship a secret because that is what I want. I didn't think it was because of dating ban. So that is why she readily agreed.Aahh..

JY: So how what is it? Dating I mean? I've always wonder how it feels?

JM: How it feels? I feel happy back then. I guess , It was nice hanging out after work. Having someone to talk too.

JY: So that how it feels.." feeling a little down hearing him talking about other girl."

JM: You never dated. Atleast once?

JY: I did but that was back in middle school. It wasn't that serious, I guess. After that It was always a one-sided or maybe I to afraid to confess my feelings and then here comes the dating ban..So I haven't dated properly. Or should I say I would never date properly since we are going to be married.

JM: Yah we should changed the topic. It is making you sad Kyungwan..

They continue to talk until Jimin feels that Jeongyeon is asleep.

JM: Sleep tight my princess..

Tucking Jeongyeon in blankets and living the room.

In the morning Jeongyeon woke up in dazed.

Jeongyeon's POV : Where on earth am I? Is everything really happen yesterday? I'm I really going to get married to Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon was about to question her memory until her two older sister open her door.

Seungyeon: I knew she would be like this. Spending her early morning contemplating what happen yesterday.

Seoyeon: And to answer your question on your head. Yes, you are now the agashi of Park clan.."smiling widely"

Jeongyeon: That is what I thought so. And why are you in my room this early "looking on her cellphone" Oh it is almost 10am..Are we going home?

Seungyeon: Yep..aren't you busy you? You said have a rehearsal on Seoul this afternoon.

Jeongyeon: Majayo!! Omo..Is Jimin already left? He promised me give my ride to Seoul because he is also going to the same rehearsal.

Seongyeon: Oh now you're looking for your future husband?

Seoyeon: Uri Maknae grow up well..Charanda...😉😉😉

Jeongyeon: Yah...Unnie😐😐😐

Seungyeon: Araso araso...I'll stop.. Actually is waiting for you. They are having breakfast at this moment.

When Jeongyeon instantly get up when she heard about breakfast

Jeongyeon: You should have said that..

Seoyeon: Ok now get up! Wash your face before going down. Your prince charming is waiting.

Both her sister go down laughing at her. Jeongyeon quickly wash her face, change her clothes and go down to the dining hall.

Jeongyeon: Good morning!!!

Elder Park: Good morning to you too agashi..

Jeongyeon sit down next to Jimin.

Jeongyeon: Why you didn't wake me earlier. You said we have to go early because of the rehearsal." She whispered to Jimin"

Jimin: Well..Good morning to you too my princess😀😀😀. Oh I did try to wake you up but you seem to be very sleepy so I let you sleep longer. Should I say sorry about that?

Jeongyeon just keep on eating like she hear nothind while Jimin was just amuse on her reaction. When they finish their breakfast.

Jimin: Kyungwan, we should go or we will be late for rehearsal..

Jeongyeon: Ohh..Yep Oppa..Let's go.. We can't be late.

Jeongyeon's Sister: Oooh Oppa..."teasing the two of them"

Elder Park : You should go ahead..Jimin, Please take care of the Agashi..

Jimin: Araso Hal-abeoji..

Jeongyeon: Annyeonghi gaseyo..Kaja Oppa.

Jimin and Jeongyeon was accompanied to the KTX station by Park clan's driver. Then they got to the train without the people knowing who they are.

Jimin: Kyungwan, You should rest, We have atleast 3 hours to rest. You should sleep.

Jeongyeon: Araso Oppa.😪😪😪

Looking at Jeongyeon sleeping face.

Jimin: You sure sleep well Kyungwan.

After 3 hours ride on train Jimin has to wake up Jeongyeon..

Jeongyeon: Are we on Seoul?

Jimin: Yep..Let get out of here.

Jeongyeon: But how can we arrive on the rehearsal place..I forgot to ask...

Jimin: Don't worry I have my car with me. It is on the parking lot.

Jeongyeon: Oooohhhh..Oppa I am impressed..Let's go..

Jeongyeon and Jimin arrived in the place. But there is a problem. How can they get out of the car together? There are to many fans on place..Ottoke....

Author's Note: Thank you for all the reads. See you..😎😎😎