Cooldown? What is that word ??

BTS Dressing Room

RM : Jimin where have you been.?

Jimin : on the CR hyung...

Hobi : Then what took you so long.

Jimin : Just some girl...

Jin : Yah!!! You can't do that here Park Jimin. We have a schedule.

Jimin : What can I do . The girl just grab me. I'm only human Hyung...😎😎😎😎

Suga: Shut up!.!.!.All of you...You are all too loud. Can you give me some sleep. 😪😪😪

BTS except Suga : But you are always sleeping...

Suga : Ok point taken.  🤔🤔🤔 But can you tone in down a bit. TWICE is on the other room and we are disturbing them for being loud.

RM: Oh right they are also here for Starking today with us.

V and Jungkook : Jinja. Daebak..

V : And How can you know Suga hyung.  That they are here?

Suga : Internet duh...😌😌😌 Haven't heard of search engine. They are a hot topic . A very popular rookie group.

Jungkook : Wow you know a lot Hyung.. I thought you are just sleeping..

 I thought you are just sleeping

Jimin: Yep. I saw one of them on the CR. That Yoo Jeongyeon...😒😒😒

RM : and what is with your reaction.?

Jimin: She isn't that polite to me.

Jin : And what have you done now Jimin ?

Jimin : I didn't do anything.

All of them eye me..😒😮😒😮😒😮 even Suga...

J Hope : She would be polite to you. If you didn't do anything wrong.

Suga : Yep , she seems okay whenever we see her. All of them on Twice are polite. So what did you do..?

Jimin : Yah.. You should be on my side. We are BTS. And I promise I didn't do anything.

Jimin's POV : I should keep it a secret or else they will going to kill me especially Namjoon hyung..

RM's POV : What have you done this time Jimin ah

On the hallway.

Jeongyeon: Waah....😬😬😬 What a douche..It is really that hard to say sorry..Mianhe. That all I want..It is very simple..Waah what a waste of humanity..As if the  He is a God's gift to Woman.. Aaaaahhhh...😤😤😤😤😤.

Tzuyu : Unnie who is the God's Gift to Woman.??

Jeongyeon : No one.. Ok. Let us not talk about that piece of trash that is polluting the world..

Tzuyu : Unnie... so high blood. Cool it down..

Jeongyeon : Oh yes I have to cooldown before the Show. Omona the show.!!! Right that is why I am here. And why are you here Tzuyu .?

Tzuyu : Jihyo unnie ask me to fetch you because you took so long. The Pd nim said we are about to start in 15 minutes. That is why I am here with you.

Jeongyeon : It is because of that perv!!!!  That is why we are running late. Let's go to them..

Jihyo : What took you so long Jeongyeon ?

Jeongyeon : Don't let me get started. It will be not healthy for all of us.

PD nim : We are going to start the show . Please go to studio right now.

TWICE : Please take care of us. " with 90° bow

Jihyo: Let's go girls!!!

TWICE : Hwaiting

Jeongyeon go to the side of Jihyo.

Jeongyeon : Miahne Leadernim for being late..☺☺☺

On the studio.

Twice bow to everybody while entering the studio.

BTS see them going in.

Suga : I told you they are all polite girls..

Other BTS member looking at Jimin. While Jimin is looking intentional at the tall, short-haired woman bowing to everybody.

Jihyo: Anneoyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim. " Bowing "

TWICE : Anneoyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim.

And then their eyes meet. Jimin just smirk.

while Jeongyeon just want to end the world

Author's Note : And that my Que..
See you next time. 😁😁😁😁

PS. Again I'm thanking all of you readers for reading this story and keep on supporting me.

Especially sommeonee for always encouraging me..

Thank you all..😍😍😍😍