S2>58: Navel Island; The Second Orange Crew Challenge: Snow Mountains

---- [Kalos Region: Summary] ----
[Heads up; Might be a super short and bad summary.]

Before arriving back in the Kanto Region, the gang had stayed an extra week in the Kalos Region to capture some new Pokémon.

Yuna caught herself an Audino and a Aegislash, who appeared out of nowhere in front of her and asked to be captured saying he sense some great inside of her and two Eevee's, siblings; Male and Female.

Takato caught the pre-evolved form of Bisharp; Pawniard and they headed to Ambrette Town to have a look at Pokémon fossil and he wanted a Jaw Fossil because of Tyrantrum. He got himself a Tyrunt, the pre-evolved form of Tyrantrum, which made his day.

And for the Ketchum's mother, Delia, they somehow manage to capture all five colour of Flabébé, the orange and blue Flabébé evolved into Floette and the white Floette evolved into Florges. A Phantump who was trained with them and he evolved into Trevenant.

Mairin caught herself some new Pokémon as well, she had a bit of help, she got herself an Audino who was named; Audy and Whimsicott pre-evolved form; Cottonee, who was named; Cotton.

Alain caught three Pokémon himself, just like Takato he got himself a revived Tyrunt as well and two Eevee's sibling; a male and female.

And Volkner caught himself three Pokémon, one being for Flint; a male Liteo and for himself, well let's just say a young male Dedenne, got himself attached to Volkner when he gave him some food and caught himself with it. And two Eevee's they was actually a siblings to Alain and Yuna Eevee's.

[A/N: Yuna, Alain and Volkner have each gender of Eevee's; Six Eevee's; three females and three males.]

---- [Break Scene] ----

Now arriving back in the Kanto Region; Orange Islands, Kinnow Island, the gang are back on the water and heading towards Navel Island, were Yuna and Alain will earn their second Orange League.

"Look everyone! It's Navel Island." Mairin pointed forwards.

"Where nearly here at least

"Where nearly here at least." Yuna said, as she spotted Navel Island.

"Wohoo, check out that mountain." Takato said.

Alain looked and saw the mountain, "Guess one of the challenge involves it." He said.

----   [Break Scene] ----