S1>12: Kanto Water-type Starter; Here comes the Squirtle Squard!

Next chapter is the result of which Eeveelution Won!
Let's go!~~

💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦

Yuna and her friends are now walking down the road thinking about their newly captured Pokémon they saved. They couldn't wait to see what they have.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Mairin had a huge smile on her face, still thinking what an amazing thing how happen.

Takato looked at Mairin and shook his head, she might have that face for a while and who could blame her, she has new Pokémon to take care off. He grinned at the thought of two Alola Pokémon that was capture and his new friends, off course. Including Eevee who he found out was a female, now if she wanted to evolve and if yes, into what Eeveelution does she want.

Yuna was busy humming towards her Alola Vulpix nicknamed; Yukimi, Yuki or Kimi for short, the Ice-type fox Pokémon decide to stay outside of her Pokéball and enjoy her new mother company. Yuna was thrilled to have two of the Kanto Starters Pokémon, including she got new Pokémon; she doesn't have any Psychic-type and she got three. She sent Charmander back to rest up some more and Nuria has taken a protective nature for the little guy and will trained him soon, just like the rest of her Pokémon who trains and rest, helping each other out.

Zorua also appeared out of his Pokéball, he wanted to get some fresh air and stayed around since they left the Pokémon Centre, hanging around his father, he also got along with Yukimi who was a newborn like him.

Alain kept thinking about the fully evolved Pokémon that Damian Daisuke had on him, most Pokémon that was fully evolved could Mega Evolve; Gallade, Gardevoir, Scizor and Loppuny. But then again, he highly doubts Damian can use it, he needed to have a bond with his Pokémon, which was also impossible.

Brock was amazed, what Pokémon he got and was glad to see that they alright with his family, who taken immediately care of them, hearing what happened.

Leon stopped and scanned the ground, he growled, making the gang snap out of their happy thought or moments.

"Leon? What's wrong?" Yuna asked, seeing how Leon stopped and started to growl.

Leon jesters his head towards the ground in front, "Luxray Ray Lux. (The ground is a trap.)" He said.

Takato blinked, "Seriously." He said.

"What's wrong?" Mairin asked.

"Leon said that the ground is a trap." Takato repeated.

"A trap, huh." Alain picked up a rock from the ground and tossed it towards the ground in front of them.

As soon as the rock hit the ground, it caved in immediately; it was a pitfall trap.