S1>10: Kanto Grass-type Starter; Bulbasaur and The Hidden Village

As another apology for not updating long! The Kanto Region Starters makes their appearance~ Enjoy the next three chapter, counting this one of course.
If I get it done today.

🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃🍀🍃

----   [Break Scene] ----

Right now the gang was having trouble waking through a non-path forest. Alain also managed to get Zorua inside his Pokéball, when he was tired and took a nap.

"We're lost aren't we?" Mairin said.

Brock scratched his cheek, "Yeah, we're definitely lost... Again." He sighs.

"Did Giselle give us bad directions?" Mairin asked.

"Maybe." Takato shrugged.

"Plan B. Sometime I forget that I'm carrying the PokéNav with me." Yuna muttered the last sentence and pulled out her PokéNav Plus and started to fiddle with the buttons and soon a map appeared with a red mark, indicating where they are. "Here we are."

Alain looked over, "Were not far from a Pokémon Centre." He said.

Mairin perked up, "Really!" She exclaimed.

"How about a break here?" Brock asked them.

"Yuna nodded, "Sounds great." She then spotted something near a small river, it has a blue round body with five large leaves sprouting from its head, "Erm, is that an Oddish?" She asked.

" She then spotted something near a small river, it has a blue round body with five large leaves sprouting from its head, "Erm, is that an Oddish?" She asked

Alain looked were Yuna was looking, "Its an Oddish, alright." He replied.

Yuna scanned the Pokémon.

[Oddish, the Weed Pokémon. This Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around.]

Mairin had stars in her eyes, "I wanna catch it!" She declared and ran towards the weed Pokémon.

"Chespin Ches! (Mairin, wait!)" Chespie exclaimed.

"Wha- Mai, wait up!" Takato ran after her.

"Mairin, Takato! Hold on a minute!" Yuna chased after the two kids.

Alain and Brock followed behind them.