S1>04: Viridian Forest and Challenge of the Samurai

After defeating Team Rocket a group of Pokémon thieves, we now found Yuna, Takato, Alain and Mairin their new campaign who joined them. Now they are in the Viridian Forest that leads to Pewter City and Yuna's first Gym Battle.

---- [Break Scene] ----

"Sugoi, check out all the Bug-type Pokémon." Takato said in awe as he was looking around.

"I know what you mean, it's amazing!" Mairin said.

Yuna smiled, "I feel sorry for whoever hates Bug-type Pokémon." She said amused.

---- [Break Scene] ----

"AH-CHOO!" A female voice sneezed, "Ew."

---- [Break Scene] ----

After walking and looking around the Viridian Forest for another 20 minutes they soon decide to have a break.

"Hey, check it out." Takato pointed to a small green-like caterpillar.

"Caterr~" The Pokémon blinked at the people.

"Caterpie, huh." Yuna scanned the Pokémon.

[Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. To repel enemies, Caterpie releases an unpleasant odor from its red antenna. It's molts several times while growing.]

"Pikachu. (Hello.)" Lightning greeted at the newcomer.

"Caterr~" Caterpie eyed smiled.

"Raf!"

"Chespin."

"That's reminds me." Alain muttered, then turned to the dark violet-black haired girl, "Yuna."

"Yes Alain." Yuna turned to the Alain.

"You have the Kalos Region Pokédex."

"Yes, I do. Professor Sycamore had an extra one and sent it to Professor Oak." Yuna explained, "The reason why because I have Pokémon that aren't from the Kanto Region themselves."

"What other Pokémon do you have then?" Mairin asked. "I've seen Lucario."

"It's better yet we show you." Yuna said.

"How about we show you ours as well." Mairin said.

"Takato nodded and called out his Pokémon, "Chespin and Poliwag come on out."

"Chespin!" "Poli Poliwag."

"Awesome you also got a Chespin. Okay my turned, Bébé!" Mairin called out a small Pokémon holding a yellow flower.