S1>50: Yuna's Celebration Party

Sorry for not updating for nearly a month! There is is folks and another chapter of Pokémon is going to be up soon~

🌙💫⭐️🌟✨🌙💫⭐️🌟✨🌙💫⭐️🌟✨

---- [Break Scene] ----

Now with the Indigo Plateau League all over the gang were now back in Pallet Town, celebrating Yuna's victory.

Delia and Professor Oak had arranged a big garden party in Professor Oak backyard, for Yuna, who has won the Indigo Plateau.

Yuna, Alain, Takato, Brock and Mairin let all their Pokémon out to enjoy the party along with the ones at the Lab already.

Yuna stood beside Professor Oak, "I want to thank you all for cheering me on the Indigo Plateau! Also I want to thanks to all my Pokémon for helping me get into the Indigo League and for fighting by my side. Without you all to help me, we wouldn't have won it! Thank very much to everyone!" She spoke and gave a bow at the end.

The Pokémon roared, cried, screeched and howled out, in happiness that they are glad to help.

Everyone cheered at Yuna's speech and replied, 'No problem and your welcome! You've earned it! Congratulations!'

It was for the party to continue and the gang were now having some food.

"Hey Yuna, what others prizes did you get? Other than the trophy." Brock asked, curiously.

Yuna blinked, "Well I got 1 million Pokédollars-"

Brock jaw dropped to the ground at the amount, "Dear Arceus! Are you serious?"

"Absolutely." Yuna nodded, amused, she never had so many money to carry before, her mother told her to keep it because it was her winning and she had a way to carry it by her Pokédex, as it acts like a credit card, "Also I got a twenty sets of every Pokéball." She answered.

[A/N: I have no idea what others prizes there is but that's all I can think, unless items; which are a lot. So I'll stick with Pokéballs instead and items maybe in different tournaments and competitions.]

"So Yu, what are you going to do now?" Brock asked.

Yuna blinked and looked up from her plate, "Umm... Oh, I know. Alain actually found this, when he was searching on Holo Caster for anything." She pulled out her Holo Caster and brought up a page she marked, "Here it is."

A hologram of a map saying, 'The Orange Islands'.