𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑡.3

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nibbles his mate's bottom lip, causing Areum to let out a faint moan.

He took the chance and shove his tongue inside her mouth. Areum's tongue twirls around Jungkook's, he caught and sucked the tip of the tongue.

They soon pulled away, breathing heavily, chests simultaneously moving up and down.

Jungkook hides his face into the female's neck and attacks her with wet kisses.

"Mmmh" Areum moans tugging on the alpha's hair as he licks, bites, and sucks harshly onto her flesh. leaving covering her neck and throat with beautiful red marks.

'I wanna be one with you'  Areum mind-linked to the alpha.

'You sure you're ready?'

"More than anything'

Jungkook's eyes darkened and in a matter of seconds they were in the bedroom, and their clothes scattered on the floor.

"You're so gorgeous" He whispers

Areum blushes and admires the ethereal being in front of her.

Gosh this man is unreal

"Thanks, baby" A mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Stopp" She whines and playfully hits his chest.

"I will ask again, you sure about this? We-"

"I am, koo. please just be gentle" She nervously pleaded

"I will. I won't hurt you, I promise" Jungkook pecked her forehead.

That's what he did. The way Jungkook held her fragile frame underneath him as he entered her and smoothed her back due to the discomfort. The way he cherished and explored her body, showering it with tender kisses.

They lay in each other's arms. Jungkook's fingers resting on her hips made her feel warm and tingly.

"My Luna," He said, voice dripping with honey-laced with tenderness and care

"My Alpha" She brings her fingertips up and grazes the little scar on his left cheekbone.

Jungkook shut his eyes, calming down with her touch. The elder pull the younger even closer, his legs tangled with hers, with his head tugged in her neck inhaling her sweet scent.

"We still going for the run?" Areum asked

"No princess. You're too sore for that right now. We'll go tomorrow" Jungkook softly peck her lips

Areum cheeks warmed up as she quietly said  "Okay"

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Jungkook worriedly queried

"No baby. It was perfect, thank you" Areum giggle and passionately kiss him

Jungkook kisses back with the same energy and climbs on top of her. She hook her hands on his neck as they kiss each other gently and slowly.

"My Luna"  He mumbles against her mouth.

----