Our Love Story Will Be Forever

1 month later......

Rose's POV
Tomorrow is the annual winter ball in Wonderland. Since I am in the royal family, I have to make an appearence. I was getting fitted for my dress when Dizzy walked in. She stopped right in her tracks when she saw me.
"Oh, my gosh, Rose. You, look,  a-ma-zing!" She sing-songed. I grinned. My dress looked like (see media).

"Thanks, Diz

"Thanks, Diz. Now, can I take this off?" Evie nodded. I walked into the bathroom without another word.

Evie's POV
I walked over to Dizzy when Rose walked out.
"Dizzy?" I asked, writing down some notes for Rose's dress.
"Yes, Evie?"
"Do you think Chase will show up tomorrow night? It is in Wonderland, after all." She gasped.
"I didn't even think of that! What if they fall back in love?"
"I don't know, but I'm excited to find out."
"Find out what?" I heard Rose ask as she came out of the bathroom.
"Find out how we are going to do your hair." Dizzy finished. She walked over to her, examing her hair. "This will not work. Come, sit." She dragged her to a mirror and sat her in a chair.
Two hours later, Dizzy finished and turned her towards the mirror for Rose to see.

(Imagine the hair as a brown color instead of black)

"That looks amazing, Dizzy. Thank you. Oh, no, I've got to go. My parents want Ben and me at a dinner with the King  and Queen of Arendelle. Bye!"
She left and Dizzy and I could not stop laughing. I don't see how Chase ever let her go.

Rose's POV
I raced to the dining hall to meet with my parents, Ben, and, probably, Mal. When I arrived, I found that I was correct.
"Oh! There you are, Rose! Please come over and sit." My father exclaimed. Before I sat, I flattened my skirt, so I could sit down. I sat beside Ben on one side, and a man with white hair and a blue suit on the other. Beside him was a woman with her white hair in a french braid. She also had on a blue dress.
"Rose, this is King Jackson and Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Dad announced. I shook hands with them and we ate our supper.
Later that night, while I was in my room, Ben came in. I looked up from my laptop and saw a worried expression on his face.
"Rose, can I talk to you about something important?" I put my laptop aside.
"Of course." He sat in front of me on my bed. "What's up?"
"I want to ask Mal something in front of the entire kingdom. And, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing."
"What do you want to ask her?" He pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to me. "No. You aren't." He nodded.
I opened the box, which contained a beautiful ring.

"Benjamin Florein! My own brother is going to ask such a question! I

"Benjamin Florein! My own brother is going to ask such a question! I. Could. Literally. SCREAM!" I squealed. He chuckled and took the ring back.
"I'm going to ask her tomorrow, in front of all of Auradon and Wonderland and, really, whoever's watching." I hugged my big brother so tight, I think I forced all of the air out of his lungs. He hugged me back.
"I'm so excited!" He smiled nervously.
"Me, too. Now, get some sleep. We have to get up early to be able to get to Wonderland at a decent time."
"Okay," I said. He walked out of my room just as I turned my light out.
Wait a second, did he just say Wonderland?
For anyone who cares, I am in Wonderland. I remembered from Chase's letter.
I'm going to see him again. What if he doesn't want to see me again?
What if he doesn't love me anymore?
Those questions lingered in my mind throughout the rest of the night.

Hey guys! New chapter and Rose might see Chase again? Omg, I totally ship it, but I need a ship name. Whaddya guys think? Rase or Chose? Or one of your own? Idk. Let me know what you guys think! I will post the next chapter soon (or before I rip my hair out from the suspense). 😂.
Thanks!