I hate you, I love you

Rose's POV
I woke up the next morning to the sun shining bright in my window. I looked over at my clock; 6:35 am. It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. Dizzy told me all about her date with Aaron and how he had prepared a picnic for them. She was gushing out all of the juicy details of their date while I just sat on my bed, drawing in my sketch book.
I finally decided to get up and get a shower. Afterwards, I changed into a purple, long sleeved shirt, grey denim shorts, purple high tops, and a grey beanie.

I came out of the bathroom and Dizzy was already awake

I came out of the bathroom and Dizzy was already awake. She was wearing (see media).

Then, I heard a knock on the door

Then, I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened it. It was Chase.
"Since when have you decided that you want to date Aaron?" I was stunned.
"Me? Dating Aaron? What world are you living in? I never went on a date with Aaron!" My eyes changed to a yellow color. This did not scare Chase, for he was aware of this change. Ever since I found my real parents, the inner beast in me is coming out.
"But Ryder said that-"
"Ryder?!  Why would you listen to him?! Dizzy is the one that went on the date!" I kept getting angrier and angrier.
"Oh, I thought you went on that date." I stared him down.
"Just stay out of my life, Chase." (A/N) - I just died a little. He flinched.
"What?"
"I said stay out of my life." I shut the door in front of his face.

Chase's POV
"I said stay out of my life." The door shut in front of my face. I turned and started towards my dorm. My phone started vibrating in my pocket. It was Alice.
"Hello?" I asked into the device.
"Chase?"
"Yes?"
"It's your father. You have to come to Wonderland to see him before he goes." I was stunned.
"I'll be there soon." I ran the rest of the way back to my dorm and grabbed my suitcase. I started throwing clothes into a suitcase and, afterwards, left a note on my desk. It read:
For anyone who cares, I am in Wonderland. Tell Rose that I love and miss her and would never hurt her on purpose. I may never see you guys again and that is okay. Just leave me be.
                         ,Chase Cheshire

I sighed and teleported to Wonderland, leaving everything I wanted behind. My dad needed me more than I needed Rose. That's okay. She doesn't want me anymore. That is okay, too.

Dizzy's POV
"If you won't talk to him, I will." I retorted to an angry Rose.
"Fine, go!" She shooed me off. I stomped to the door and walked out. I walked no more than three feet when I saw Ben running towards me, a piece of paper in his right hand.
"Where's Rose?" He asked.
"In our dorm, why?" He handed me the piece of paper.
"Chase left." I read the note quickly and ran back into my dorm.

Rose's POV
I had just stared to fall asleep when Dizzy burst back into our dorm with Ben at her side.
"What is going on?" I asked as soon as I saw the sorrowful look on her face. She handed me a piece of paper and said, "Chase left."
I read the note three times before it sank in. One tear that flowed down my cheek started a whole stream of tears. The next thing I knew, Ben was by my side and I was curled up in his arm, my head on his chest, the note next to my chest. The only person that loved me that I loved back left, and it was and also wasn't my fault.

So, whaddya think so far? I knew I had to update this book, so here it is. Thanks for the support. I will update again soon.