Meeting HIM

Rose's POV
I stood in front of the four traitors of the Isle. They stood smiling at me, as if they were born in Auradon instead of the Isle.
"Rose, you finally left that house! How about a sleepover this weekend?" Evie proclaimed.
"Um, sure."
A cheerful looking woman came from behind the VK's.
"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I am Fairy Godmother, head mistress. I'm here to welcome you." I didn't hear her until she snapped her fingers in front of my face.
"What?" The VK's giggled and I rolled my eyes.
"The doors of wisdom are never shut!" She shouted suddenly, which scared me. "But, the library hours are from eight to eleven and we have this thing about curfews." She chuckled and walked away, the band filing out behind her.
Ben turned to me.
"Anyway, you have your own dorm that includes some art supplies. I hope you enjoy them. Carlos is going to give you a tour and I will see you later." He turned and walked away, Mal following behind.
After Carlos gave me a tour and showed me to my dorm, I changed.

I was drawing in the sketch pad that Mother gave me when Mal and Evie walked in

"Do you people not know how to knock? I could have been naked." They just shrugged and sat on the extra bed.
"So, how was your first day?" Mal asked.
"Well, the tour was boring. Other than that, it could have been worse." They giggled.
Then, Ben, Jay, Carlos, and a boy who seemed to be following them walked in.
"Ben, Mal, Fairy Godmother have something to discuss with you." The mysterious boy said to Ben and Mal. Ben nodded.
"Thank you, Chase." They walked out.
"Oh, Evie, Doug wants to talk to you. Jay, Carlos, Coach Jenkins said you have practice." Everyone had walked out, except Chase.
"Are you like the messenger for the school or something?" He nodded.
"Only because I can go from place to place very fast. I get it from my dad." He noticed the confused look on my face. "Cheshire Cat."
"Oh, that makes more sense." He nodded.
"Would you like a much better tour tonight of Auradon Prep? I could show you those places you didn't see." I nodded.
"Yeah, I will."
"Meet me at the entrance to the school tonight." I nodded and he disappeared.
This is going to be fun.

Sorry for the filler, but I haven't posted all week on any of my stories due to testing (and it will be the same next week) and I wanted to give you something before you thought I disappeared. Thank you for reading and I'll see (figuratively) you later.
Thanks!