Chapter 15 - Iestyn & Ben & Adittya VS. Laserbeak

Start from the beginning

Soundwave: Now it's our turn.

Iestyn: Ability card activate, Blast and Clash!

The ability card glowed as Soundwave summoned his snake like tenticales from his back and shot them in the air, catching Laserbeak in their grasp. Laserbeak tried to fly away and free himself but it wasn't doing him any good. With him stuck in his place, Soundwave used his free servos to bring out his laser gun and open fired on the Minicon.

The blast hit him like a wreaking ball as he was released from the cables and was hurtling up into the air and out of our atmosphere. 

Iestyn: Looks like you can't win them all. Thanks for your help Additya. You're a lot more stronger than I last saw you.

Additya: No problem! My ranking has gone up quite a bit since you coached me. 

Laserbeak: WHY YOU!?

We both looked in the sky to see Laserbeak coming straight for us at high speeds, his red optics raging hot. 

Iestyn: He doesn't look too happy.

Laserbeak: Stasis Beam!

Laserbeak fired a new laser out of his optics, striking Soundwave right in the chest as a strange glow covered his body. Then a white material began to form at his feet and it slowly grew and grew.

Iestyn: Soundwave!

Soundwave: I can't move my legs! He's turning me into a statue! 

Laserbeak: And you're next on my list Mudflap, so don't even think about running away.

Additya: How am I suppose to protect Mudflap from that?!

???: By doing this. Energon Mirage! 

Out of nowhere, an ability card came flying towards Mudflap. The ability card allowed Mudflap to sink through the ground just before Laserbeaks attack could strike. 

Additya: Hey, who did that?

Me and Additya looked behind us to see a teenage boy standing on a near by stair case. I smiled when I saw the boy, knowing exactly who he was. 

Iestyn: Ben! 

Ben: It looks like I got here just in the nick of time. 

Iestyn: But how did you find us?

Ben grinned as he walked down the stairs and proceeded over towards the two of us. 

Ben: I haven't bothered on helping you battle until I won against you myself. But with the Earth in danger, I figured I could spare my own concerns for a while. 

Additya: Wait a second! You said your name was Ben, right? As in Ben Vandemark? The World's top Insecticon Titan?

Ben: That'd be me. And gathered from my knowledge, you're an Autobot Titan. Just like Madalyn and Selina of the Transformers Titans. I'll show you a thing or two on how to win a perfect battle. It's all in the wrist!

Ben fired in his own game card into the battlefield, joining in on the fight against Laserbeak.

Ben: Game card open, Insecticon Hive! 

 The game card activated, transforming the floor around us into the pattern of a Cybertronian hive. A strange vibrating noise could be heard from the holes as Laserbeak was being pulled down by something. Or perhaps, someone. Ransack emerged from one of the holes, and was using a telepathic force from his mind to pull Laserbeak down from the sky, dragging him down into one of the holes. 

Additya and Ben ran forward, jumping into the hole and sliding down the tunnel after the two Transformers. 

Additya: Are you sure this is safe?