"I like studs, so you good."

"That's even better." I said and we laughed.

"We'll talk tho." I told her headed for the door.

"Okay." She said as she closed the door behind me.

I put my bag in the backseat and then got in the driver's seat and closed the door.

"We still good?" I asked Sira.

"Yes." She smiled.

"You sure?" I smirked.

"Yes fool." She chuckled.

"Hey, hey. No name calling unless its daddy." I said starting the car.

She smacked her lips and I laughed.

Then we drove off.

Deanna POV-

"Guess whose in the muthafuckin building." Brandon said as I opened the door.

I screamed so loud as he came through the door. He was in Nashville for an education conference and said he was gonna stop by while he was here.

I hugged him super tight. "Okay girl you fucking up this custom made Versace suit." He dusted off his grey suit.

He was looking clean. He had a grey custom fitted suit, crisp white shirt, black shiny dress shoes, gold rolex watch on left wrist and sunglasses on.

"Excuse me. Mr. Hollywood. I ain't know principal could be this fresh."

"This fresh is courtesy my doctor husband checks." He took off his glasses.

I laughed so hard. Jussie m, his husband was a doctor and had been doing quite well with his own practice in Baton Rouge.

"How is Jussie?" I asked.

"The question is how am I? Which is great. Therefore Jussie is great." He sat on a stool.

"You so silly. And Justin?"

"Youngest player in the state of Louisiana to have most touchdowns. My NFL checks will be rolling in real soon. Then I can stop dealing with these bad ass kids."

"Justin is about 12 now right?"

"Yup. Just turned 12."

"Wow this just is turning into a damn football family. K-Man is pretty good too. Wait till I tell Kenya I saw you. You want something to drink?"

"Yes liquor. Dark. Very dark." He sighed.

I shook my head and chuckled finding him something to drink.

"How have you been tho?" He asked.

"Good. Really good. I only have one more year before my residency so."

"That's great Dea. Knowing you and K both got the slow gene. Didn't know if you was gon make it."

"Shut up." I laughed.

He laughed as I handed him a drink.

"How is my man you stole?" He said taking a drink.

"He's fine. He should be here real soon. You gonna be here Sunday. You should come to the game. I can have Shep get us some tickets.

"Yeah I leave Monday so I should be here. Who they playing?"

"Texans."

"Ooo I don't know nobody on that team. They must all be ugly." He took a drink.

I shook my head.

Ray came down the stairs.

"Bitch how I seen you in like 100 years and you still fine as hell?" Brandon shook his head.

"Brandon." Ray ran to him and hugged him.

"I heard about what happened I'm sorry."

"Its cool." She sat on a stool next to him.

The door opened.

Brandon looked back at the door and started coughing like he was choking on the drink.

"B you okay?" Ray asked as Brandon put the drink down.

"Yes something got in my throat." He fanned himself.

"I didn't mean to interrupt I just forgot something upstairs. Excuse me." He went upstairs.

"Bitch you got that young hot wang living in a house with you and my man? I know yall fucking. Teach me how you did it." Brandon screamed whispered to me.

"First off we're not fucking. And that young hot wang is my godson."

"Oooo so thats what we call it? Well hell. Shit I'mma get me a drove of godsons to live with me and Jussie."

Ray laughed.

"Its innocent. Please stop." I said.

"Well I ain't innocent. And Jussie getting old. I need a tenderoni. Bitch the things I'd do to his young ass. Ain't
No way I'd have some young thang looking like that living in my house and not get the D." Brandon took a drink.

"Shut up please." I shook my head as Dig walked down.

"Introduce us." Brandon mumbled to me.

"Hey Dig. This is my close friend Brandon. He's a principal and is in town for a meeting."

"If you ever need one on one tutor let me know. I teach adults and kids." Brandon said.

Ray bursted into laugher.

"Cool." Dig smiled. "Nice to meet you. Deanna, Ray I'll see you later." He left out.

Brandon followed his path and opened the door. "Just making sure you got in your car safe." He yelled out, waved and closed the door.

Me and Ray held our head down and laughed. We needed B. Especially Ray he came at the right down.