"Question," I say.

"I possibly have an answer."

Fuck it, I'm just gonna do it, "You wanna go to homecoming with me?"

"You know, I'm almost tempted to say no because you're not asking me with a cookie cake or a bunny, but I would love to."

I chuckled, "I would have bought one but I just thought about it and I wanted to ask you before anyone else did."

"You're too sweet, Colton." She kisses my cheek, "You're too good for me."

I roll my eyes at the fact she thinks that. "Baby, you know that's a whole lie." I laugh, "If anything you're too good for me. Like damn, just look at you, you deal with my annoying ass every day. I don't know how you do it."

She laughs, "You're right." I don't answer her for a minute, I just get lost in the moment.

But then I get curious, "Have you been ignoring me all week?"

She tensed up for a minute before returning to normal, "I'm not gonna lie, I have a little bit. I just needed to think, you know?"

"I guess?"

She turns to me and sighs, "Colton I mean I know it was an accident but I liked it! I liked kissing you and I don't even know what that means to me, still." I smiled. She liked kissing me. It's almost as if she felt the sparks between us.

"Well," I put a strand of her hair behind her ear, "We could do it again to see if you like it even more." I place my hand on her jaw and stare into her eyes.

She sighs before looking back into mine, "I don't know Colton. I don't want us to change."

"Don't think about it, just do it," I say before smashing my lips onto hers. They moved in a perfect rhythm as if we wanted it just as bad as the other. I couldn't help the feeling of my stomach fixing to burst as if it were lighting off fireworks in there. I'm falling even harder for her and there is nothing I can do about it.

After a minute I broke the kiss and rested my head on her forehead, "Damn." She doesn't respond so I speak again, "Wanna head home? Or are you not gonna talk to me for the whole week again?" I jokingly said.

She looks up at me and rolls her eyes before standing up, "You ruined that moment, you dick." I laughed and stood up, grabbing her hand before dragging her to my car. It was almost midnight now. It felt as if time had stopped since she got here. It made me almost feel woozy. I drive back to my house and climb out of the Jeep. She followed and I could feel her hot on my heels as I walked.

When we get into my room I kick the door shut and immediately take my shirt off and head into the bathroom. "Damn it, Adams, I was gonna shower!" She called out.

I peek my head out of the bathroom and laugh, "You could come shower with me to save water?"

She groans before picking up a shoe to throw at me, "I'm going to shower in Emma's room, you ass."

I could feel my dick twitch with excitement as I thought about the two of us showering together. I would probably melt in a puddle to see her naked. After my long, cold, shower I headed back to my room with just a towel hanging low on my hips. She probably wasn't out yet. She takes unbelievably long showers. But, unfortunately, she was lying on my bed with a long T-shirt of mine. No pants. Just a shirt.

"There you are, I was beginning to think you drowned in there," she joked.

I laugh and walk over to my dresser to put on some boxers. Ivy doesn't seem to mind that I wear practically nothing when I sleep. I like our bodies almost able to touch skin-to-skin. "How is it so possible for you to be so fit when you eat shit all the time?" She asked.

I look down at my body and smirk, "I don't know, guess it's luck."

I walk over to her and stand in between her legs as she sits up, "It's so unfair." One of her hands caresses over my abdomen and I tense up to refrain from letting out a moan of some sort.

Her hands continue to roam all over me before I take her hand to make it stop moving, "Unless you want me to pin you down on this bed right now, I suggest you stop it." A blush forms on her cheeks as she bites down on her lip. God, that was sexy. Anything this girl did was sexy as hell.

"Maybe another time," she squeaked out.

Another time. Wow. I think I'm going to faint. "Cockblock," I mutter before laying down on my bed, waiting for her to join me.

Once she's settled down beside me I hear her whisper, "I won't ignore you anymore."

And then I fell into a blissful deep sleep.