189.

liked by liampayne, kendalljenner and 3,257,699 others

bellahadid these last few days i've gotten hundreds of texts about liam's interview in the past. i'd like to inform you all, my dearest people that i've already known about it, it was never kept as a secret from me. actually, he messaged me right after he was invited if it's alright for me to him doing it without me or speaking about or me personally sitting by his side while talking. he legit asked my permission. it was a huge surprise but melted my heart 1000 times per sec anyway.

at first, i didn't want to answer the questions i've gotten, yet here i am, because i've been overfilled by happiness these days and i just couldn't let myself not responding it. so here i am, two weeks later than it came out, making us "instagram official" again because i'm genuenly amazed by this man right here. i can't leave this opportunity out this time. after he was done, the magazine wanted to write an article what was about my side of our story. an interview with me, basically. i did not want to do it, i'm going to be all honest with you. instead, i wrote an instagram post about our statement and it was all done for me. i did not want to talk about it anymore. basically, it was finished for me at that point. i wasn't as brave as liam james was, certainly.

liam, you are most phenomenal man i've ever met in my life and i'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you by my side. thank you for taking me on cute and lovely dates and for letting me be a crazy woman all the time, bub! let's take back our habits: to the Pluto and back, my handsome! you are my person and i'm so grateful that i'm able to say it, even after all these times.

i know that it wasn't a normal "Merry Christmas, gain fat and be happy" caption what i posted in 2016 but i wanted to leave this here for you. i appreciate this man SO much and he makes me happy, after all, so this year's christmas is so far so good. the best. @liampayne i've known you since 2016 and now we're going to head into 2020... insane!

our families are celebrating together. you are laying right next to me, playing with my messy hair. my mother is smiling at us, right next to Trisha. my father is talking about engines with Geoff while my papa's wife, Shiva is laughing at a bad joke what Karen just told her. Zayn is playing chess with Nicola. Bear is laying on Liam's chest. he's asleep and such a big boy already! his beautiful momma raised him perfectly. this is my happy place. i would't change it for anything else. i'm so incredibly happy right now.

Merry Christmas, my people! Love you all so so much. Wish you the happiest Christmas ever. ❄️

Bella, x

view all 36,970 comments:

bellahadid sorry for the long caption... i had a lot to say haha, sending all my love 🎄💫

liampayne to the pluto and back, B! 🧚‍♂️

niallhoran can't wait for tomorrow. we miss you a lot, Bella!🎄⭐️

kendalljenner Merry Christmas guys love y'all endlessly

zayn i won, just saying 😎🙏🏻

liampayne @zayn cheater

gigihadid @zayn i saw you Z. i saw you.

trishamalik1069 @zayn we all saw you, son.

bellahadid @zayn since everybody is pissed at you, i'm gonna be on your side, bro. well played, congrats, i'm hella proud of you. 🙏🏻
|
zayn you are the kindest. thank you for admiring me and my talent ass.

liampayne @zayn tAlEnT aSs 😜

bellahadid @niallhoran miss you more! ☃️❄️

bellahadid @kendalljenner come back soon i wanna hug you. your present is waiting for you. ilysm

kindbella so... when is the proposal?

pineappliam you are so in love i can't 😭 it's so much i'm so fucking happy. you deserve all happiness on earth guys. seriously.

bellasheart i'm overwhelmed. been following you since the start of your carreer and never seen you this happy! can't imagine what'd happen when you have kids and a ring on your finger!

liked by bellahadid, liampayne and 79 others

bellahadid @bellasheart Axl! 😌💕

bellebellah you are fucking brave too for making this decision... forgiving liam and then posting this... teach me how to be this perfect please thanks

liamsgalaxy okay but nobody mentioned the picture. HE'S SUCH A BEAN I'M IN LOVE

———
hey hello💫
what's up? how's life going?
thank you so much for 18k! it's incredible! omfg!
btw i just posted a new Ziam centered story. give it a look if you feel like to! 🧡