187.

liked by bellahadid, bellebellah and 8253 others

belliamnews GUYS I FOUND AN INTERVIEW WHAT LIAM DID NOT THAT LONG AGO!!! CANT BELIEVE IT WASNT EVERYWHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EPIC NEWS IN THE WHOLE US OR WORLD

ok chill... link is on my bio. read and try not to cry 💞

- 7253 comments -

liamsgalaxy SHIT

Link opened

written by @Celebissues

i've had the privilege to meet liam payne today and besides he was amazing and extremely humble, he was able to answer some of my questions which contained bella hadid, liam's ex girlfriend and worldwide known model as well.

"why did you two break up so suddenly? it shocked all of the people, mostly because you did not want to address the situation you just got into..."

"i was on tour that time. a lot of thing happened and i met a ton of new people, i travelled around the world in three series of LP 1-2-3 and i guess i was just a 24 years old, silly kid who wanted to give time to the person he loved the most... his beloved and himself as well" he laughed "there wasn't any 'bad blood' between us, actually, we weren't fighting, we talked about it a lot and found the best way for the two of us... i think everybody believed it was only my 'fault', not exactly fault but every people considered me a bad guy as if it was only my choice that we should go on seperate ways. it came out as if i was cheating on bella or false gossips like this. i must admit, it was a horrible mistake. it slipped out of my hand, SHE slipped out of my hand and i just,,, couldn't control it anyome. media tried to make people believe that i was the bad guy. there was no bad guys, neither of us was! i guess that happenes when you live in a public relationship"

"which was your decision too" i added.

"absolutely. though, i would do it differently, if i have the chance"

"wish you the very best, liam!"

...

"in two sentence, how would you summarize 2018 summer?"

"things happen and people changes, such as relationships. there's nobody to blame. i guess that's it"

"it's almost half a year now. how do you look back at it?"

"yeah... wow, is this already been that long ago? time goes fast!" he laughed "um... bella and i spent a year and half together which was the best part of my life, and i'm saying it with 100% seriousness. i'm pretty sure everybody knows about what happened in the past, even though not everybody knows the full story because what's behind our social accounts and what we share with the media is very different. it's our choice, our decision to make."