129.

liked by bellahadid, anwarhadid and 2,790,938 others

liampayne // I completely adore how we look on photos like this; decent and "adorable", just like you when you sneak out to the kitchen around 2 am just to have yourself a little snack, looking like a squirrel, being your real night owl-self. Seems like a full zoo for me - well, I could say you are making me wild but that would expecially be way too cringe, even in our relationship.

You aren't just a snack, Bella. You are a whole meal for me. Okay now that was a bit too much "bahaha".

Actually, I kinda love when magazines decides to use our pics on their front pages, calling us the new It Couple with hundreds of synonyms for adorable and cute... It makes me proud although it's all normal for you as a model who's well known all around the world and has been on front pages hundred times at least.

You take my breath away every freaking time I see you and it always feels like if it was the first time. You are beautiful and strong at the same time and it makes me realize how fucking lucky I am in life.

>> Sorry for swearing, kids! <<

They say you only live once but thanks to you, I feel like I'm re-born. #noyolo

Hell yeah I'm really feeling this all #disgustinglyromantic path of our captions, and actually, I'm living for it!

😏 You are definitely sweeter than the cupcakes I'm bringing you tonight. 😉 #theend Hope it makes you smile. Can't wait to see your smile. I'm living for that smile. (Really hope you love "living" with me though... I'm a bit messy although I am aware of it!)

Bear's wanna hear your voice. My son loves you, so guess I have to keep you. Call you in a minute, Tinkerbell!

Liam, x

Disabled comments.