97.

liked by gigihadid, niallhoran, liamftbella and 2,139,082 others

bellahadid // Tell me if you see any sadness or kind of a depression when he's next to me... if you does not, please go and thank to Liam James, because he's the reason why I've been smiling this much lately and that I live in a bubble of happiness. All my life I thought it's impossible to love someone this much, and here I am, almost 21 years later being completely amazed by one and only person who shines in any room when he arrives into it.

I haven't been on a real, get-away trip since the start of my carreer because there were always so much stuff, exciting and amazing things what were needed to be done. I'm not complaining although I'm glad that I've had this opportunity! Not only that I could go away to do completely nothing but that I can get prepared for what's ahead of me & us. Life is a wonderful treasure with all the little details in it. Never want to forget or regret anything, not even a single, tiny-little thing! Live your life on the fullest, kids!

As much as I love being on vacation and going away for a bit (even more when I spend my time with a person who I adore the most on Earth) it is so SO great and exciting to shoot again tomorrow! I missed my crew and the cameras 💖 I could never get bored of this, and I'm so lucky to be able to do what I love and what I have ever wanted to do for a living and as my hobby. My job is my bae. My job is one of my closest friends. My job is my dream come true. My dream, me friend and my bae is my job.

And yeah, @liampayne as well. 😘

view all comments:

liampayne You are my friendly dream job too lol

bellahadid you just ruined it... thanks a lot 😪❤️