142.

liked by 2,005,245 people

kendalljenner normally i would never clear something throughtout the media but it's different now. a person who should treat my Queen as a real life Queen absolutely shattered down my lovely Bella, which is fucking inadmissible. ain't nobody can do something like this with her once again, and i'm being serious. "i'm happy to call you my person" yes, sure thing. "you deserve the whole world and even more" oh shush. "i would never be able to hurt you" what a liar. hands down the biggest liar i've ever seen ant that's something you should be proud of because i've seen some dummies in my existence!

i'm so incredibly angry right now that i could not even put it into worlds. at least not to the kind ones. but who cares, honestly? it happened for the second time that a singer dumped her because "oOO i'm going on tour bish and this is just the beginning of it"... 🤦🏻‍♀️ she does not deserve this. she deserve much better. so many people have "busy schedule", a lot of them have to do work and keep up with everything but some of them can still make it to live in a healthy relationship while gaining fame and earning money. that's a fucking dumb reason for a breakup, it's the typic sign for a poor and week soul.

i will delete this post as soon as the certain people will see it. i hope fanpages will do their thing. i count on you.

just to be all clear because i dont wanna get hate caused by me being supportive or angry or scared, call it what you want... i'm not writing this because of the attention what comes with their optional statement. i'm writing this without bella on my side, without her even knowing about me writing this right now. she knows my thougts and opinions about the topic, though she does not understand with me in some of them but that's okay, you know.

she's my tinkerbell. she's my woman - she's my wonder woman. she's my "person" from now on. i love you so so much bella, you are extremely strong and you can get throught this. you already did so much during this 2,5 weeks what still makes me angry because you kept it as a secret, even from us?!

i'm here for you. i don't understand, why did you keep this as a secret for more than two whole week, when we could have helped you because that's what friends for but i'll be here for you when you wake up. we'll be here for you.

love you, Kendall. x

comments have been disabled

after 5 hours, Kendall deleted her post from all of her social accounts. it has gotten more than 150k comments.