32.

BELLIAMUPDATES // Bella and Liam was seen in front of a restaurant in Los Angeles last week

BELLIAMUPDATES // Bella and Liam was seen in front of a restaurant in Los Angeles last week. Tell us your thoughts: are they together?

liked by bellahadid, liamftbella and 451 others

view all comments:

bellebellah Ah I freaking love this picture, they look so good together!

amazebellas Are they dating or what?

kindbella YEAH THE WORLD WANNA KNOW

liamftbella Chill, you people! As i said before (sc on my profile, go check it out), they are only friends! Liam and Cheryl will be having a baby in March & Bella is happy on her own. She doesn't need anybody as she's an independent woman! She does not want to rush into a new relationship only because she wants to be someone's property! She want to be treated like a Princess, and our baby makes her happy - but just as a friend.

bellahadid liked liamftbella's comment

kennyjen ^ PREACH GIRL, YAS

kennyjen OMG SHE LIKED YOUR COMMENT WTH

limabean @liamftbella Where tf do you get that? Are you a friend of Bella or what? Pls 🙄 Wether it's true ot not, Liam is going to be a dad real soon, so Bella has no choice to be his #1

kennyjen WHO TF SAID SHE WANTED TO BE HIS #1 ?!

limabean I know Cheryl and Liam aren't together anymore and I respect their decision but a child is a tight bond & it's for a lifetime! It's sad but I know that Liam is going to be an amazing Dad of their little baby.

liamftbella It's obvious!

limabean Btw i have to admit, i'm a little disappointed... I mean I know, Liam is young and etc and a child is really a serious decision but why have they broken up? Is the baby gonna have Liam's last name at least? Is he gonna take him out to spend some quality time together or not? I'm afraid...

liamftbella I'm pretty sure it has a reason but they wanna keep it private, which is totally okay because it's their life! And I know that they'll work it out because they're both very responsible.

limabean Lmao responsible? For real? They are having a baby!!
|
bellebellah BRO IT WAS COLD BUT I LIKED IT

thehadidnews Yo 😱 She liked!!! Oml congrants!
|
belliamupdates Yeah, I cried a little... 😭