Oops!

Jiyong's POV:

We arrive at the restaurant and I open the car door for CL bowing exaggeratedly and extending my arm to her "M'lady, Welcome to the residence we will be staying at as we enjoy our lavish meal." I say with an English accent.

She laughs and my heartbeat quickens despite my refusal.

"It looks absolutely marvelous." She responds playfully while accepting my hand.

The response to her statement dies in my throat dies in my throat as I see her full body for the first time this evening.

She's wearing a short blood red dress that matches her lips, the dress ends by her thighs, and she has tall black boots that match her leather jacket. Her dress is extremely form fitting, I can see all her curves. My throat gets dry suddenly.

"What's wrong?" She asks confusion in her voice. I look at her and my stomach flips over. Her hair is tied up in a tight bun with a red clip. I have the urge to undo her bun and run my fingers through her hair as I push her against a wall and kiss her red lips and- WOAH, I have got to stop thinking like this!

"Um...would you do me the honor of sharing a meal together m'lady?" I ask, finally regaining my composure and hoping I'm not blushing as hard as I think I am.

She smiles, the corners of her lips curving upwards as her dimples appear. God, her dimples are adorable, and knowing I'm the one who caused them made a warm feeling unfurl in my chest.

"It would make me the happiest girl alive." she giggles.

"Come on then." I say, inclining my head towards the entrance.

She holds onto my elbow, and I am extremely aware of her slim fingers around my bicep.

We sit at our table and look at the menu. After I decide what I want I look over at her "Have you decided?"

"Hmm...I think so."

I call one of the waiters over and we order our respective meals. Before he leaves the waiter asks us, "Do you want any drinks?"

"No, thanks." I respond quickly

"Hm....is this drink alcohol free?" she asks pointing at one of the drinks on the menu.

"Yes it is, ma'am."

"Ok, I will have one of those, thank you."

The waiter nods and walks over to where I assume the kitchen is.

"So, how did you hear about this place?" she starts

"Oh, well, actually one of my old girlfriends told me."

She nods. "Of course."

"I think one of her friends proposed here, actually. Later, me and the rest of the bigbang members came here to celebrate a new album. I noticed how pretty it was, so when we wanted to hang out I thought it would be a good fit since you would match the restaurant." I replied nonchalantly, it was almost back to normal, me sharing one of my odd stories to Chaelin and rambling without really thinking about it. I looked up at her, she had become as red as a tomato, huh?

Oh.

I finally realise what I had said and my face probably matched Chaelin's now.

"Oh....um..I really wasn't thinking I just blurted it out....uh, I wasn't thinking don't take it the wrong way." I stuttered, my face probably becoming even more red, if that was possible.

She laughed, revealing her dimples again, God this was too much, "It's ok, thank you for the compliment."

She reached over and squeezed my hand.