Vidushi passed a deadly glare to Parth and walked away.

"Thank you so much, boss!" Parth said.

"Not needed!! Now go and yes All the Best. You need it badly she is a tough nut to crack. Stay safe too..you never know when she can punch your handsome face." Boss teased him and laughed seeing his poker face.

"But between all this, I really don't want any sort of mishaps in the project." Boss said seriously.

"Yes, boss. Don't worry about that. At last, it's my own cousin's wedding, how can I watch getting it ruined." Parth stated and left the cabin looking for Vidushi.

"Hello, Senorita!" Parth breathed near her ear.

Vidushi was sipping water which got spilled on her shirt at his sudden barge.

"What the f***!!!" She exclaimed and turned around to find him standing there smiling at her like a love-sick teenager.

"What the hell is your problem man? My name is Vidushi not Senorita and yes you better stay away from me." She warned, pointing the finger at him.

Parth gripped her waist and pulled her to his chest.

"How can I stay away from you now? Don't you know We are hitched!" He whispered huskily.

"Hitched?" She looked horrified.

"I mean for our project." He winked and left her suddenly making her stumble a little.

"See you soon, SENORITA!!" He said intentionally stretching the last word and left from there.

"God, save me! Why only him out of all the people. I have to work with him for my precious dream job. I can't lose this job." She twisted her lip and went to him for work.

Vidarth reached Shekhawat Mansion. They entered. Vidushi observed four elder people sitting on the sofa, talking and looked tense.

They saw Vidarth entering. Renuka got up hugged Parth and kissed his forehead. Vidushi gazed at them with weird expressions.

"Oh, Massi Ma meet my other half, Seno-- Oww!!" Vidushi stomped her hill on his foot.

"Ugh...I mean she's Vidushi." Parth said muffling his laugh.

"Other half??" Renuka gaped at him.

"Oh that...She's my partner. We both will plan the wedding." Parth cleared and Vidushi rolled her eyes.

"She's your Massi?" Vidushi asked slowly.

"Yes! It's my cousin's wedding." Parth answered.

"Oh God! Why didn't you tell me before and of course it would have been your idea to get us paired up. Right?" She folded her arms.

"Smart...Very Smart, Senorita. I like it." He grinned.

Renuka introduced them to Anju and Kishore.

"But Renuka ji! Abhi tak toh baccho ko bhi nhi pta hai unki shadi hone wali hai. Aur apne shadi ki tayaria bhi shru kar di hain." Kishore stated their biggest tension. They waited for Sandhir's confession to get married but that never happened. They both avoided the topic like a deadly disease.