Sweet Dreams

Sorry in advance! This is a short chapter, but don't worry the next one will be longer!-Ink

Grillby can't sleep, his mind processes all that you had said earlier that evening. He keeps tossing and turning on the couch, "She..she chose me! I am so happy!" He remembers how you smiled at him, and kissed him. His flames turn red at the thought. "She's so adorable..." He sits up, and runs a hand through the flames on his head. "Maybe I should go check on her." He gets up and walks to his bedroom, he peeks through the door and notices your sleeping form. He comes in, and quietly steps closer and closer ..and what he finds is the cutest thing ever. Your sleeping, but your cuddled up to the pillow he usually sleeps on, and it looks like that it had gotten colder , and you decided that you would wear one of his long sleeved shirts. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but stare at you. He felt like a creep, but he couldn't help it. You were just too adorable. Your flames wisping back and forth with every breath you took, and he froze when you made a small sound and nuzzled further into the pillow. He inches just a little bit closer to you, and ..decides that he would lovingly trace your cheek with his hand. Your face, it's so soft and warm...and your little flames wrap around his fingers as he does so. By the gods, you are just too cute for your own good. He leans down and gives you a kiss on the forehead. You smile in your sleep, and hug the pillow tighter...you give a little hum nuzzle the pillowcase. He smiles, and couldn't help it..he leans down and gives you one more kiss on the forehead. You give another little pleased hum and just kept on cuddling the pillow. "Hmm....Gri...llby." You mumble.

Grillby.EXE has stopped working.

He is clutching a hand to his chest at this point. That was NOT what he expected would happen. She's dreaming...about me? His mind screams at him. There you are, smiling in your sleep, cuddling a pillow....it's just too cute. He's torn, he wants to lay right there next to you and cuddle with you saying how he will be there when you wake up. Even though he wants to, he decides against it. He wouldn't know how you would feel, and being the gentleman that he is, he doesn't want to rush anything. So, he sneaks back out of his bedroom and heads right back to the couch. His heart is racing, and he can't stop smiling for some reason. He lays down, and watches faces towards his bedroom door. He can't help but smile, and his SOUL is just fluttering within his chest. He wonders what you could be dreaming about...speaking of dreaming..after a while he is able to close his eyes, falling into a blissful sleep as well. He smiles to himself before the darkness takes over, dreaming of what could be.

Notes:

Awe how sweet. And no, Marianne is not dreaming of Grillby in that way.. you little sinners XD. She was dreaming sweet little dreams. I do not write lemons! If there is a scenario in which many of you request one for a story that I write, depending on how many people vote for one..I may consider it. That is a HUGE maybe though! I just write my stories for you, the readers, to enjoy! So if any of you have a request, whether that be for a chapter, a story, or anything of that nature feel free to ask! And I can't believe it..this story has over 600 reads?! I am so happy! I didn't expect so many of you to enjoy this story! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Until next chapter-Ink.