'Who could've done something like this?' My thoughts are consumed by fear and sadness. A sob breaks loose from my lips, which I cover with my hands as a tear slides down my cheek. I'm not sure how to process this; I've never experienced someone I know dying, so all I could do is sit there with tears falling from my eyes one by one.

'Who could've done this?'

Author's POV:

A wide smile grows on the lips of the blonde male, who watches through the living room window with his light brown eyes glued to the news story on the television. His body remains hidden behind the bush in front of the window by being in a crouched position that allows him to view the T.V. and the side of Y/N's face. The smile soon washes away when the electronic is shut off and his rose begins to cry over the deceased parasite he killed to protect her. A thin line forms on his lips as his eyes narrow slightly at the distraught female, jealousy and anger pulling at his heart.

"Don't waste your precious tears on that piece of garbage. He would've only hurt you," he mutters to himself through gritted teeth.

'She shouldn't cry over that damn brat. I did this for her, to protect her. A drug addict like him doesn't belong with you, Y/N. You understand that, don't you? I was just cutting off the infection before it could spread.'

"I swear to protect you at all costs, my delicate flower. No harm shall come to your pretty petals as long as I'm around." The dreamy smile painting his lips changes to a look of curiosity when Y/N abruptly stands from her seat on the couch and enters another room that's out of his sight range. The blonde groans in annoyance until the sound of the front door opening reaches his ears. Brown orbs grow wide as they peer around the house, landing on the teenage girl dressed in a black, hooded jacket with a crimson shirt underneath and ripped, dark blue jeans. A knitted, grey scarf keeps the student's body warm in the cold, autumn weather, while a pair of dark grey ankle boots cover her feet.

Sniffling, the male's obsession covers her head with the hood of her jacket before walking away towards the busier part of the city where a majority of the shops are. Curious as to where his object of affection is headed, the killer stalks close behind her, being mindful of distance, of course. He can't appear too suspicious or else he'll be seen. Y/N is going nowhere in particular. She just figured a walk would help clear her mind of such dark thoughts. The murder has her rattled, so she can't help but ponder it, which only makes her fear grow stronger. She isn't sure why she's getting this worked up over her fallen classmate, but something about this just wasn't right to her.

'Hopefully, some fresh air will do me good. It's nice out today, perfect weather for a walk.' The sky above is a bright blue, and barely a cloud resides in the sky. Though the wind is quite chilly, the sunshine provides some soothing warmth to the crisp air. Seeing as this walk was going nowhere, the murderer can't help but let his mind wander. Upon happening across an idea, he stops in his tracks with his eyes sparkling in delight. Finding the thought appealing, the blonde sets off in another direction, a short cut if you will, to get in front of his target. Smirking, he walks towards the female, while she walks his way. With each step closer, his heart would pound faster and faster to the point where he could barely breathe.