Chapter 56

Hello! So, has anyone listened to the new girl group (g)idle? They are frickin amazing! Also, forgot how much I love Sleeping With Sirens, so I've been listening to them a lot lately. DOn't worry, I'm still a die-hard EXO-L! Anyway, I am sitting here with a whole pot of tea by myself and am ready to write something juicy for you guys. Love you all, and enjoy! -Tara

Your POV

I get an E-Mail back, saying that I will leave Thursday afternoon and get there at night. I'm staying in a 5-star hotel, and almost all the meals will be provided. I arrange things with Chanyeol to get Ha Na a seat next to me on the plane, and make sure my suite has enough beds. 

Soon enough, I am packed and ready to head out. The E-Mail said that a chauffeur would pick me up and take me to the airport. I kiss Chanyeol goodbye (more than once), and head out the door to find a limo outside my apartment building. 

A man in a suit is standing outside of the sleek doors, his hands crossed in a professional manner. 

"Ms. (y/n/l)?" he asks. 

"It's actually Mrs. Park now. I think the resume that was posted is a bit old," I correct. He gives a nod and opens the door for me. He places my bag in the trunk and I slide into the cool interior. As he shuts the door, I see Chanyeol run outside of the building, with a large, cheesy grin on his face, waving his hand crazily at me. I roll down the window and blow him a kiss. He catches it, and places it in his pocket. I laugh as we drive off. 

We pick up Ha Na, and get to the airport an hour early, which as a lot may know, isn't that much time to get through security in a busy airport. We get through with five minutes to spare and rush to the plane. We get on and Ha Na instantly falls asleep, claiming she worked a late shift the night before. I put my headphones in and lay my head back, listening to (y/f/song).

Time skip brought to you by Kyungsoo's fast-growing hair

We get to Florence within a few hours and I am so thankful to get off the plane and stretch my legs. 

"So, where are we supposed to go?" Ha Na asks as we grab our bags from the luggage return. 

We walk through the gate, seeing many people walk around quickly. I spot someone holding a piece of paper with our names, "We're probably supposed to go with him." 

The man greets us and escorts us out to yet another limo. The sky is darkening more as every minute passes, yet the stars are not visible in the bright city lights. We get to our hotel, the Villa Cora. The outside is lit up by warm lights, the white pillars glowing softly. It's not as big as you would expected, with a large fountain sitting right outside of the steps. Large windows line the windows, a warm glow coming from the inside. 

The chauffeur grabs our bags and follows behind us into the hotel. Inside, the ceiling are decorated with murals, art works of gold bordering each one.  My eyes widen at the beautiful sight. 

"Chanyeol would have loved this!" I exclaim.