Chapter 1

Author's Note

Hi guys! So this is a Park Chanyeol X Reader! Just wanted to give some information to first-time readers. I am open to any suggestions! This story is about you and I would love to hear what you have to think about any part of the story. In this story, you can speak fluent Korean...it will be written in English, but it's actually Korean. Also, the following is defined for your understanding:

(y/n)-your name

(b/f)- bestfriend's name

(h/c)-hair color

(e/c)-eye color

(h/l)-hair length

(f/c)-favorite color

Thanks for reading my story, and I hope that you enjoy every minute of falling in love with Park Chanyeol!

               <3 Tara 

(y/n) POV

My new car does not, I repeat, DOES NOT, smell like a new car. That may be due to the fact that it's my alcoholic Uncle's first car that's been sitting in the back of his house for over 10 years. Nonetheless, it's a car, and it's mine--that's a blessing in itself. 

I drive to pick up, (b/f), and hopefully get to our last class on time. It's the last day until summer vacation from college. The last final is about to happen, and for once, I actually studied for it. I had some time in between classes to go pick up this piece of junk/blessing. 

I screech into (b/f) and mine's dorm parking lot and yell out the window to her with some honks. 

"Com'on loser! We got to get to class in 5 minutes!" I yell.

(B/f)runs out of the dorm dressed in her pajamas and some worn moccasins. She must've skipped her other classes today. (Our only final that's left is our last class--so no reason to go.) 

She hops into the car through the open passenger window, half way in she yells, "Drive!" 

I step on reverse, and try not to break the speed limit too badly. 

"Slept in I see?" I play.

She situates herself from the window and into the seat.

"Shut up. Where's you get this piece of junk?" She snorts. 

"Hey! This piece of junk is going to get us to class on time." I retort.

(b/f) sniffs the air, "why does it smell like something died in here?" 

"Something did, I had to pull a a dead raccoon out from the trunk." 

"Gross." She scoffs.

As soon as we make it to the building, we jump out of the car and rush into our class. Thankfully, we made it just as the professor was handing out the tests. 

"When you're done you can bring your paper up and leave. Have a great summer..." Dr. Smith say with a grunt. At the end of the year, everyone gets sloppy. He sits at his desk and puts some headphones in, pulling out a bucket of fried chicken from his desk drawer.

I wonder what movie he's watching.

After finishing out tests, (b/f) and I head to my car. (b/f) scans the looks of it. 

"Well, if you stand..."she backs up 10 feet from the car, "here, tilt your head, and squint your eyes, it almost looks...decent."

"Okay, enough about my car! How about we go for a drive with the windows down, to blow off the dead animal smell," I suggest. 

"Alright...but you're buying me ice cream!" 

"Fine."

We round big bends and go up large hills. The warm breeze of summer blows through the car, and it soon smells of magnolias and irises. Getting away from the busy streets of Seoul is a gift. I enjoy the rounding roads of the country side. 

"Let's listen to some music! You think it has any K-Pop stations?" (b/f) says. 

"Find out," I tell her. 

(b/f) fiddles with the old stereo system, turning through all the stations. She stops at MHz, our favorite station. A song has just ended as I pull into a small lookout, giving sights of mountains. 

The lush, green hills of Korea are speckled in wildflowers, and the tops surrounded by clouds. The sun peeks through the fog and sends rays down to sparkle on the plants. The breeze feels nice, and I park the car, leaving the radio on. 

"(y/n), did you hear that?!" (b/f) pulls me back to reality. 

"Hear what?" 

"After this song, they are giving away 2 tickets to the EXO concert this weekend! We have to call in!" she screams. 

"What's the point? You know those things are rigged! There must be thousands, maybe millions of callers! We don't even stand a chance..." I moan, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. 

"Come on! It's worth a shot! Anything that happens won't hurt..." she pleads. 

"Alright, we'll both call in...but don't expect to get them."

The radio said the 61st caller--what a high number. (b/f) and I get ready with our cells. As soon as the songs over we begin calling. I'm on my third try when (b/f) gives up.

"You were right...there was no way we were getting those tickets. They probably already have their winner by now," she sighs. 

As I was about to agree and hang up a voice answers my call.

"Hi," a woman's voice says, "you are the 61st caller! Congratulations! You have won two tickets to the EXO concert this weekend! What's your name caller?"

"Uh...(y/n)." My voice is shaking. 

"Well, (y/n), you can come and pick up your tickets any time, hope to see you soon!" she says cheerfully and then hangs up. 

I drop my phone.

"What?" (b/f) says. 

"I just won the tickets?" 

Her eyes widen.

"Wait-"

"I just won the tickets!" I squeal.

"Oh my gosh! You're kidding. We're going to an EXO concert!" (b/f) screams.