Description of The Sequel!

Story Title: Fairy Tail Forever; But Not Always Together

Description: "I'm scared Nash," says Luna as she sits there, watching her son

Description: "I'm scared Nash," says Luna as she sits there, watching her son. Nashi looks at her. "What? Why would you be scared? I mean your Luna Dragneel! There's literally nothing us Dragneel's should fear!" Says Nashi. Luna sighs. "Lorenzo doesn't look like me. Or Evan." She adds. Nashi looks at her questionably. "Okay then Who the hell does he look- Oh," says Nashi realizing what she meant.

*************

"Are you two sure?" Asks both parents but the two lovebirds nod in agreement. We wouldn't of made the choice if we didn't know." Says Storm smiling. Nashi smiles wider seeing him smile. "Whatever you say," Says Lucy as she trails off.
_____________
"And where the hell are you going?" Asks Nashi stubbornly. Storm sighs. "Nash, I've gotta go. I know I made a choice to not even care about her last time but...I've grown up. I've seen how bad it is to be without a father. I have to look for her." Says Storm. Nashi sighs and takes off her ring, throwing it at him. "Well then just freaking leave!" She yells.

**************

Fairy tail's next Generation is now in its crazy love cycle, which is what happened only about a few years back. The whole cycle basically repeats itself.

That is, until fairy tail gets its newest two members, Vic and Victoria, and that's where this new journey begins.