Chapter 36: Team A, B, C, D, E, F, and G!

"You set him free!" Both of the twin dragon slayers exclaim. They both nod. "We sent him with a message. We're tried of how our younger brothers are ruling and we want to overpower them. You see, we never even knew that our brother even had a twin till Evan appeared. But, there was enough proof there for him to be related to us so we let him join the family." Says Aina.

"Evan convinced us of greater power and we eventually led us to where we are now." Continued Aina as Aima unlocks the door. "We never really wanted to follow the footsteps of our father knowing he was a really good guy." Says Aima opening the door.

"What We're trying to say here is that, we need you and fairy tail's help. Will you?" Asks Aina. Nashi smiles and her and Luna nod. "Why not," Says Nashi. "So here's the plan..."

***********

Back At The Guild

"So, your saying that all we have to do is show up and we'll get them back?" Asks Natsu. He nods his head and turns to Storm. "Y-your really alive?" He Asks. He nods and wraps him into a hug. "I've missed you, dad." Says Storm.

"I've missed you too. Where's-" "Daddy!" Says Rin And Sylvia cutting him off. He picks them up easily in his weakened state. Gray sets them down as he sees his wife. Juvia immediately runs to her husband and they hug, them kiss. "Juvia's missed you," She says while she still hugs him. "I've missed you too, Juvia. And I promise I'm not leaving anytime soon." He says.

Juvia smiles, just happy to see her family back together. "Yeah, And you better keep that promise. Mom can't be crying all the time just because of you. She even almost lost the baby!"

"W-what?" He Asks. Juvia smiles as Lucy hands her their baby. "Her name is Rain Fullbuster." She says putting her in Gray's arms. Gray smiles, on the verge of tears.

"Okay kids, this may be a sweet moment but we have to get the girls home. We don't celebrate till every fairy tail member is home." Says Master. "So, what's the plan then?" Asks Storm.

The master smirks. "Well we're gonna play dirty a little. We'll group into three teams. Team one consists of Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and Happy." Says Master. Erza smiles. "Looks like it's our old team again." She says. Lucy smiles also. "Brings back memories, doesn't it, Natsu?" She Asks her husband and he smiles and nods his head.

"Team one will try and defeat the main enemy. Acnologia's children." He says. Team one nods. "Roger that!" Says Natsu.

"Team two consists of Luke Dragneel, Igneel Dragneel, Rosemary Fernandez, and Lena Dreyar. You guys will stay go in tonight and stay hidden till the wedding on Sunday. Don't cause a ruckus, understood?" Says Master firmly. Luke smirks and Igneel puts his hands over his head. "But isn't causing a ruckus what we do best?" Asks Luke.

Master sighs. "Team three consists of Storm Fullbuster, Scarlet Fernandez, Ryuuji Dreyar, And Ice Fullbuster. You guys will go in and save Nashi if something happens. Otherwise, wait till the wedding to save her, stay hidden till then." He says. Storm smirks, happy to finally see Nashi since it was all his fault that she was taken anyway.

"Team four consists of Gajeel Redfox, Levy Redfox, And Gale, Mackenzie, and Grace Redfox." Says Master. Gajeel chuckles. "Guess our whole families working together." He says and Levy nods smiling. "That's just easier to make sure no ones dying on us." Says Levy. "You guys will save Luna if something happens. You will wait until the wedding to fight if they find out but, if they find out you guys should take Luna and leave. That goes for your team also Storm. You guys go in immediately tonight." He says

"Team five consists of Laxus and Mirajane Dreyar, Lena Dreyar, Nova Dreyar, and Reiki Fernandez. You guys will go in and try to find information on them. I trust you guys will find as much as you can?" Asks Makarov. They all nod.

"And lastly, the rest of the guild will go to the wedding ready to fight when I order." Says Master.

"Hey! Old man! What about us?" Asks Rin as Him, Sylvia, Lana, and Kim come over. "Ah Yes, you four will stay at the guild with Kinana. You will watch over your little sister Rain." He says.

Rin sighs. "But I wanna-" "No buts! I gave you and order and you'll follow it!" Says Master as Rin puts is head down in defeat.

"Okay fairy tail, you ready to stir the heavens?" Asks Master Makarov as the guild cheers, getting ready for the awaiting battle.