Chapter 18: Keys? He's Gone?

At Tenrou Island

Same Time

Natsu's POV

I ran. "Shit!" I cursed as I began to run faster. After finding out there was an enemy on the island I knew exactly that all this shit was planned! They just wanted to take the demon out of Nashi. I ran faster. I could sense incredible magic power close by. Who are these people? I ran faster. Hopefully their alright. I clutched the item inside of my pocket. "Any hopefully Celestial magic works in Nashi." I mumbled.

**********

Tenrou Island

Same Time

Nashi's POV

She dodged my attack. "So there actually is a celestial fire dragon slayer now? So are you the one?" She asked dodging my attack. "The one? For what?" I asked throwing another attack but this time it actually hit her. She groaned. "Your lucky I can't hurt you pinky!" She said. "Darien I found her!" Said the lady. "How do yourself know it's her? He used celestial fires magic too!" Asked the man she calls Darien.

"The person we're looking for is a she!" She said frustrated. "Now come on your coming with pinky!" She said walking towards me with some handcuffs. "No way in hell!" I yelled about to jump back but I couldn't move. "Nashi get out the way!" Yelled Igneel. "I would but I can't move!" I yelled.

Igneel, Storm and Ice were about to come help me when they were thrown into a wall by Darien. "I see you like my magic, Pinky." She smirked. I laughed as I smelt the air. "Not really and by the way, the names Nashi!" I yelled. The lady shrugged. As I laughed. She looked at me confused but suddenly got punched in the face by someone.

I smiled as I could finally move again. "Thanks dad!" I said. He threw something over. "Here! You'll know how to use them soon! Just keep them safe! There your mothers you know. Now i gotta go! There's a bigger threat ahead!" Yelled my father disappearing. "What's up with him?" Asked Igneel suddenly approaching me.

I shrugged. "He gave me these," I said showing him them. "Oh, moms keys." He said. I knew what they were I just never knew mom used that type of magic. "How come you and Luke don't like using them?" I Asked. Igneel shuddered. "It's kinda gay for us to use em because-" Luke was cut off by Darien's attack.

"No time to talk! Fight me!" Darien yelled. "Wheres Ice And Storm?" I asked him. Igneel smiled. "Any minute now you guys!" He Yelled. Storm and Ice leaped from behind Darien and knocked him out. "Well that was easy! Now we have to take her down." Said Storm.

"I'm only fighting Pinky here!" She Said as I suddenly began to float. "What the hell?" I Asked. The crazy lady smiled. That's what I'm calling her now. "Now I can read your memories." She Said as I tensed. "Your mothers gone, you used to feel neglected by your father till today, your in love with-" "Please Don't say that!" I yelled as she smiled.

"C'mon here lover boy." She Said as she brought Storm to her with her magic. She then began to choke him. "Hey stop!" I yelled about to run towards her but I forgot I couldn't. I was stuck. I looked behind me. Ice and Igneel we're gone. "They can see you, but you can't see them. If you can save lover boy here without any of you Celestial fire magic then I'll bring them back." She Said.

I couldn't even move! How was I supposed to save Storm. A tear sprung to my eye. As I looked down to the keys. Would they work for me? There passed down after someone dies but I guess if Igneel nor Luke wanted them their mine. I looked down at them. I was familiar with this zodiac. But I just need water. I looked around and right beside me was some water that melted from Storm or Ice's ice.

I dropped the key inside the water. (Everything except her legs could move and her celestial fire magic didn't work) "Open gate of the water barrier! Aquarius!" I yelled. All of a sudden a mermaid lady appeared. And suddenly my outfit changed and I could walk again.

Aquarius looked around. "Lucy, how'd you summon-" she noticed me. "So it was her daughter. Let's get this strait! Don't you ever drop my key!" She Yelled as I suddenly got scared. "Sorry!" I Said. She smiled. "Mother like daughter. So what do you want me to do?" She Asked.

I pointed. "Take her out!" I Said. Aquarius used her attack and pushed the lady out of the way, freeing Storm. I went over to him. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "What happened?" He asked. I pointed to the keys. "My dad dropped them off. Apparently they were my moms." I said. Storm nodded.

"I'll be back!" Yelled the lady as her and a knocked out Darien disappeared and Luke and Ice reappeared. "Nash! That was amazing!" Said Luke. I shrugged. "C'mon! We should head to the camp site! They're probably worried." I said.

This fight was over, and so were the s class trails.