Chapter 13: Why Natsu Ignores His Daughter!

At The Guild Hideout

The Next Day

Natsu's POV

Flashback

"Nastu, get the boys ready. The babies on the way." Said Lucy making my eyes widen. "A month early?" I asked and she nodded tears coming from her eyes. I ran to the back and woke the boys up. "Hey boys, your little sister is coming we gotta go." I said as calmly as possible. "Sissy is coming?" Luke asked excitedly. I nodded. "Where mommy?" Asked Igneel.

"Aunt Erza from the guild picked her up while I went and got you guys." I said. Both boys nodded as we began walking to the hospital. Luke on my shoulders and Igneel in my arms. As soon as we got there I set the boys down and went into the hospital room.

When I walked in Luce looked pale and sick. "How ya doing Luce?" I asked. She shook her head and let out a son. "Natsu." She said. I could tell she was in pain. "What's wrong?" I asked. Lucy let out another sob. "I've been lying the whole time. This baby as been draining my magic power the whole time and I, I don't think I'll make-" I cut Lucy off with a kiss. "Don't think like that." I said.

***********

At 5: 58 the baby was born. It turned out to be a girl. "What should we name her?" I asked Lucy. Lucy smiled. "Nashi." She breathed out. Lucy sighed and then said "Tell the boys I love them, tell the guild I love them, and tell Nashi that even though she never met me, that I will always love her." Said Luce as her heart monitor went up. "Luce y'know your gonna make it!" I said.

**********

At 6:07 Lucy died. No one said nothing. I was sitting at Lucy's bedside. Staring at her lifeless body. The next week we had her funeral. The boys haven't met their sister yet due to me not wanting her at the house. After three months Nashi was still staying with people at the guild. "Natsu," Levy called." I turned to see her holding Nashi.

"She's your daughter. You'll have to take her eventually. Even without her mother, she'll need a father figure in her life." Said Levy making tears come out my eyes. "I don't care! She killed Lucy! You can do whatever you want with her, throw her away, give her away, I don't care!" I cried out. At the moment I was all up in Levy's face.

"Salamander, I suggest you step away from my wife." Said Gajeel. "I'm fine, Gajeel." Said Levy.

Two years after that I was getting a little better but I still never held or talked to Nashi. The boys have met her and are begging me to take her home.Natsu you have to take her home. You've missed her first words first stepped and her birthday is right around the corner. Said Grey. "We had this talk before, I don't want-" "She thinks I'm her father!" Said Grey.

************

A year after that I finally took Nashi in. By that time she was 3. "Dad is that Nashi?" Asked Luke. I nodded. Luke was 10 now and Igneel was 6. I nodded. "I'm gonna try and be a better father." I said. Luke nodded. "Bout time." He said.

Flashback end

"Have you told her yet?" I looked behind me and saw Grey. I shook my head. "No." I spoke plainly. Grey sighed. "You'll have to tell her soon. You know it could end up being too late." Grey Said. "Yeah I know." I mumbled but he still heard it.

"And that's why all the s class wizards are having a meeting tonight about it. Storm already told me he'll do whatever it takes to kill E.N.D and if E.N.D gets out we'll have no choice but to-" "Yeah I know." I Said finishing him off as we both walk to mthe s class secret meeting place. It's securely for only s class wizards or older ones.

Grey and I both walked in sitting at a table with Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, and Levy. Happy was at a different table with the other exceeds and his family and Luke was at the table beside us with his team. "This year for the s class trials our contestants will be Rosemary Fernandez, Scarlet Fernandez, Storm Fullbuster, Igneel Dragneel, Nashi Dragneel, Gale Redfox, Grace Redfox, Ryuuji Dreyar, Nova Dreyar, Ice Fullbuster, Said gramps. I wasn't surprised to see Igneel up there but Nashi gave me chills.

"Nashi can't go!" I Said standing up causing everyone to look at me. "You know exactly why! If she gets on that island the demon will be sure to take her over." I Said since everyone's attention will be on mine. "I object also!" Said Luke standing up. "And you also know that if Storm finds out about it he'll-"

"Silence!" Said gramps. "She'll be fíne, and she has her fairy tail family." Said gramps. "But-" "It's final he said cutting me off. Now for the people who will be in the competition to go up against the a class contestants are: Natsu, Mirajane, And Luke. Wendy, Erza. Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Romeo will guard outside of the s class trials. Your dismissed." Said gramps.