10

They never made a decision but they ended up back at Zaria's hotel room. Jay's lips never leaving Zaria's. His hands roamed her body as hers ran through his hair. Zaria locked her legs around his waist. She moaned softly as he moved down to her neck leaving hickey marks.

With a swift moved Jay's shirt on the floor. He lifted up her shirt seeing a tattoo under her left breast.

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly." He ran his finger across her tattoo. He leaned over kissing it. Zaria giggled a bit. She sat up removing her shirt and bra. Jay's eyes searched her. This isn't exactly how Zaria had planned her night but if it's with Jay she didn't care. She just prayed that it would be better than her first time.

Jay laid her back down. He kissed her. Jay ran his hand down her side gripping her waist. He kissed trail to her breast. He teased her nipple with one hand as his tongue toyed with the other. Zaria bit her bottom lip as she felt the pleasure kick it. The feel of her tongue teasing her nipple drover her crazy. She wrapped her legs around him using all her force to flip them over. She smiled down at Jay. Zaria kissed him quickly. She then traced his tattoos. She leaned over kissing his chest, leading a trail down to his waist line. Undoing his pants Zaria could see that he was already hard. She rubbed her palm against his hard on making Jay moan.

"D-don't tease me." Jay breathed.

Zaria bit her lip as Jay took his pants and boxers off. Her smiled pleased at his length.

Leaning over Zaria gently grabbing his length licking the tip. She looked at up Jay as she took him into her mouth.

Jay rolled his head. The feel of her tongue. They way she sucked. It was too good. He felt his upraise then pulled her up kissing her as he removed her pants and underwear. She laid her down spreading her legs. He ripped over a condom sliding it on his length. Jay teased her clit with the tip of dick. She arched her back ready for him. He leaned over pushing in her.

Zaria gasped as he length filled her. He pulled out and thrusted in going a steady pace. Zaria wrapped her legs around him. She wanted all of him. She needed all of him. He wrapped his arms around her as his thrusts became faster and deeper. Zaria moaned loudly. She closed her eyes letting the pleasure of him drive her crazy. He moved flipping her over. She got on her knees with her ass in the air. He pushed in earning a moan from her. She gripped the sheets as his thrusts became harder. He leaned kissing her back and shoulder. He ran his hand down her side and to her sex teasing her clit.

Zaria bit the pillow. She became a moaning mess. She moved pushing him down the bed. She got on top of him riding him. Her head rolled back. He squeezed her breast driving Zaria crazy. He gripped her waist flipping her over. His thrusts sloppy.

"Jaebeom." She moaned out as she came down from her high.

Jay followed coming in the condom. Zaria looked at him and smiled. She started giggling. The giggled turned into laughing.

Jay shook his head and laughed with her. He disposed of the condom and laid next to Zaria. He scooped her up pulling her closer to him. They laid cuddling each other to sleep.

~

Luna texted Gray the pictures of Zaria and Lucas. Tears rolled down her face. She couldn't believe she heard her friend with another man. She knew her brother would be heartbroken.

"You broke my brothers heart so I'm gonna break yours." Luna sniffed as she sent the picture messages to Gray saying 'I thought you should know'

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗