7

Zaria woke up in Lucas's arms. She smiled and brushed his curly hair away from his face. She moved carefully making sure that she didn't wake him. Stepping over Luna she grabbed her stuff and left the room.

She showered, brushed her teeth, dressed. She stood in front of the mirror.

"Leave it wavy or straighten it?" Zaria spoke out loud.

She went with straightening her hair. Zaria made sure she looked good before she left the hotel. She googled some places in Seoul that she could see. Zaria walked around taking pictures. She smiled and greeted people.

She looked up seeing Han River. Zaria snapped a quick picture. She walked around some more taking pictures. She checked her time seeing it was close to twelve in the afternoon.

"Is he at the building?" Zaria thought out loud.

She decided to go to AOMG. On her cab ride there Luna texted her.

Luna 😜
YOU WENT WITHOUT ME!?

Zaria
No but I'm omw there

Luna 😜
Hoe 😒

Zaria laughed.

Zaria
Meet me there 🙄

Zaria stood across the street waiting for Luna.

"You hoe, you could've woken me up." Luna grumbled.

"The last time I woke you up told me that you'd rip my tongue out if I did it again. I wasn't gonna take my chances." Zaria laughed. "Now let's go, while I still have the courage."

Zaria walked into the building greeting people with a smile.

"Do you know where Jay Park's office is?" Zaria spoke in Korean.

"Do you have a meeting with him?" The girl said.

Zaria looked at Luna who just shrugged her shoulders. Zaria chewed her bottom lip thinking.

"Zaria?" Jay walked out.

"Oh thank goodness." Zaria smiled. "Are you just getting here?"

"No, I just went out for lunch that's all." He smiled. "Come on, I'll show you around."

He looked at her friend.

"Is She your shadow?" Jay spoke in Korean.

"No." Zaria laughed "She here's to see Gray. I'm pretty sure of it."

"How much of Seoul have you seen?" Jay asked.

"Not much." Zaria said. "I went sight seeing earlier but I know there's more to see."

"Would you like to see Seoul from the sky?" Jay smirked.

"The-the sky?" Zaria repeated, her eyes wide with amazement. "I would love to."

"Great." Jay smiled.

Jay showed her around the building. He looked at Luna every time she'd get between them. At first he didn't care but then he started getting annoyed by it.

"Hyung." Gray walked up.

He looked at Luna wish a shy smile.

"Gray are you doing anything today?" Jay spoke in Korean.

"No." Gray answered back. "Why?"

"Take her friend sight seeing, please." Jay pleaded with his eyes.

"Alright." Gray nodded.

He looked at Luna.

"Would you like to go sight seeing with me?" Gray spoke in English.

Luna looked at Zaria who smiled.

"Go." Zaria smiled knowing what Jay was up to. "This is your chance."

"Why don't you guys come with us?" Luna suggested.

"No, I have plans of my own with Zaria." Jay said quickly. "It's been a long while I wanna spend time with Zaria."

"Yeah, I wanna catch up Jay." Zaria smiled. "Talk about the things that happened in our lives."

Luna nodded as she walked away with Gray.

I gotta come up with a plan and quickly. Luna thought to herself.

"Finally." Jay sighed. "I felt suffocated by her."

"Yeah she can do that." Zaria nodded in agreement.

"How are you friends with her?" Jay laughed.

"I'm more of friends with her brother." Zaria pressed her lips together. "The guy you saw yesterday, Luna's twin."

"Ahh." Jay nodded. "I bet he keeps you out of trouble like I used to do."

Zaria laughed with a smile.

"Yeah he does." Zaria smiled at the memories.

"I'm glad he was there when I wasn't." Jay took her hand. "Let's go, Seoul is beautiful from above."

They took a helicopter. Jay showed her how beautiful Seoul can be. Zaria smiled as she looked around. It was like she's dreaming. She hoped this wasn't a dream.

"Pinch me." Zaria looked at Jay. "I wanna make sure this isn't a dream."

Jay laughed. "It's not."

They landed and went to get something to eat. As they were walking they bumped into Gray and Luna.

Why God Why? Jay sighed deeply.

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗