Then I see something glimmer in one of the showcases of the jewelry. I walk to it and it was beautiful....not too expensive for Lucy so she won't get mad at me. And not too bad...I think it's good.

I snap my fingers then Jenny went behind the counter and says, "Have you figured out already?" I nod and I say, "Can I have this...and that? Please?"

Her eyes widen. "You know that around 50,000 J right?" Oops...Welp! I'm still buying the two.

"Yes. Here." I give her my card and she swipes it. "I'm buying something as well," Jellal says while holding a flat box.

He handed the box to the woman, and Jenny calculated how much money it would be. But first Jenny handed me the bag of my stuff then said to Jellal, "35,000 J." Jellal nodded and handed Jenny his credit card.

She swipes it and smiles. "Enjoy your day, Sirs!" We nod as Jenny hands Jellal a bag with the jewelry in it.

As we were walking out I was curious. "What did you get?" "Something for Erza..." "Really?! What did you get her?" He sighs and says, "Let's sit down first." I nod as we get to a bench.

Jellal gets the box out of the bag and shows me what's inside.

My eyes widen. "Jesus Christ Jellal...you know that's a sapphire right?" "No shit Sherlock, I know what a sapphire is." I roll my eyes. "Geez okay. But why did you get it for her all of a sudden?" "It's our anniversary when we FIRST got together in the first place."

Wow...

This is looking bad on me...

Isn't it....?

Oh well...things are better now...

I stand up from the bench and I look at Jellal. "Hey...How do you think I should propose to her?" He smiles a little. "It's all from the heart my friend. Just be yourself. The stupid but somehow clever Natsu."

I smile. "Thanks but I don't know how that is going to help me." He rolls his eyes as he gets up. He pats me on the back and says, "You will figure out. Just think and you will find the answer to your problem."

He walks away as he waves to me without looking. Well, my car is the opposite way so I have to get going to Lucy soon.

Lucy's POV

For some reason. GRAY AND GAJEEL ARE AT THE HOUSE!!!!

All they say to me for why they are here is 'reasons'. I MEAN COME ON! THEY ARE BOTH SUSPICIOUS LIKE NATSU HALF OR MORE OF THE TIME!

They honestly only eating chips as they watch a movie.

Then there was a knock at the door and I was about to get it but Gray opens the door.

It's Natsu!

I hug him and kiss him on the lips quickly. "Welcome back!" "Thanks..." He says kinda suspiciously...

What's going on...

He's never like this...

Then I see him...hiding something behind his back...

"What's that-?" I was about to poke the bag but Natsu covers it with his chest and his arm. "None of your business!!!" He says snappy. I was stunned...

What happened....?

Did I do something wrong....?

Gray gently puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "Just leave him alone! If he doesn't want you to look at it just don't look at it!"

I started to tear up.

But then I run upstairs and into my room. I snuggle Happy into my chest when I cry.

Natsu's POV

"Dude what the hell was that?!" Gajeel says. "T-That not how I was expecting it to go!" Gray says nervously. "God...I'm so stupid sometimes...maybe this a bad idea anyway...." I say kinda sad.

"Don't say that Salamander! Just tell us what you go the lucky lady for the 'you know what'!"

I slightly smile a little as I sit on the couch and show them each piece of jewelry. "Wow Flame- Brain...who knew you had a good taste for ladies jewelry!" "Shut up. But do you think it's good?" "Yeah!" They both say positively. I smile. "Thanks, guys."

"But I don't know HOW I'm going to ask her..." "Just think from the-." "I know I know for the heart! Geez! That's what the jewelry lady AND Jellal said to me. I-I Just...dont know..."

"Okay... thinking of how stupid you are sometimes Natsu...you will probably need to go...something sweet...something nice...but you at the same time...not a 'romantic dinner'...but something outside the box...." Gray says thinking more...

"Wow...that's actually not shitty advice coming from YOU..." I and Gajeel say. "Just trying to think of something..." Gray says putting his hands up in the air. "But he's actually right. Do something nice and it will go right." Gajeel says.

I think...

And think...

And think...

THAT'S WHEN IT HITS ME!

"Guys I've got an idea!" "What?" Gajeel says. "That's surprising..." Gray says. "Shut up! But here's the plan..."

Time went by

"That's it!" I say with confidence. "Wow...that's actually good...." Gray says shocked for words. "Yeah..."Gajeel says.

I look at the stairway. "Shit...I forgot all about Lucy...I-I need to apologize..."

They nod as I run up the stairs. When I get to her room I knock on the door. "Lucy, can I come in?"

Nothing...

I sigh. "I'm coming in..."

I open the door to see Lucy on the bed...sleeping with Happy in her arms...

I walk to her and I sit slowly on the bed. I brush my thumb against her forehead. She looks like she was crying...

Fuck...we messed up.

To be honest it was mostly Gray...but kinda me at the same time...

I kiss her on the forehead and I slowly take Happy off of her and me to place him on the floor.

I put the blanket over her and I walk with Happy away...

I close the door and I walk to my room.

I go to my desk and I sit on my bed.

I place my left hand on my forehead and I think...

For this proposal to work...

I need sticky notes...

And I need A LOT OF THEM...

Including some sharpies....paint...pens...and markers...

And an area to propose to her...

I know just the spot...

————————————

Hey Guys and Gals!

Skye here!

Sorry, I took FOREVER to upload again...

Kinda busy with school, home, and dealing with my annoying surgery. My surgery is healing up soon and I will promise I will upload quickly soon!

I'm sorry!

See you all next time!

-Skye! ☁️