...Alone...

Natsu's POV

I was waiting for the girl to come in so I can meet her. I see the door open and someone walks in. It looked like a girl and she walks towards me. Then suddenly I hear Levy say, "SHE IS HERE!! AND SHE IS GOING TO TALKING TO NATSU!" What? Then the girl says, "Natsu....?" I see her suddenly run towards the nearest light and she turns it on. I see her face. Lucy... No... She looks at me with horror in her eyes. It's even showed all over her. She was shaking so much... she even looked like she wanted to cry...

Lucy's POV

Now I was shaking...I'm so afraid...I said, "I-It can't be yo-you...WHY?!" I turned around and he said, "Lucy let's talk okay?" Even his voice scared me. I ran...

I opened the door and just ran. Then I see everyone...Levy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Wendy, and Romeo. No way... THEY WERE WITH HIM! I can't believe them. I just stood there then Erza looked behind her and saw me. "Lu-Lucy..." "I-I can't believe this...YOU WERE ALL WITH HIM?!" Then Natsu comes out running and looks at me out of breath. "I'm leaving...Goodbye...I had enough for one day...Excuse me..." I was walking away then Natsu said, "Please just think about coming back..." with his voice actually sounding fake. I turn around and said crying, "I think I already made my choice..."

Natsu's POV

"I think I already made my choice..." Why does that feel like a stab to the heart...then I said to get these rid of these emotions, "Just go! I don't care!" Gosh, that hurts even more! WHY?! Then Lucy ran out...

Everyone just looked at me. Levy, Juvia, and Wendy wanted to cry. Then Gray got up and said, "I'm going after her." Erza said, "Ok I will allow it since our idiot boss here won't." Then I raged and said, "Fine! I'll go after her!" As soon as I say that I run outside. As I was running I called someone. "Yes hello can you give me Lucy Heartfilia's address? Yes? I'm Natsu Dragneel. Fine whatever just do it! Thank you bye!" As soon as I ended the call I got a message on my phone...Lucy's address. I put it in my navigation app on my phone. It's 49 minutes away because of the traffic. Okay! I ran to the nearest cab and said, "Can you take me to this address?" I show the driver my phone and he said, "Sure." I get in and I realized that I was sweating so much so I took off my jacket leaving only my white buttoned shirt with a red tie. I was looking out the window and was thinking...

Flashback

I remember getting I note in my locker saying, "Meet me in the back of the school!" -secret admirer,❤️ I was blushing a bit and went to the back of the school. As I went there I see LUCY?! She put her hair behind her ear and giggled. She said, "Hey Natsu~!" What is going on... I walked towards her and she said, "Come closer..." I came closer. "Closer~." I came closer than we were a few centimeters away. I was blushing a little. She came close to my face when she was going to kiss me?! And for some reason, I wanted to kiss her. So I went closer and she said, "NOW!" She back away as far as she can. Then she looked up and I did as well. There was a bucket attached to a rope. Then the big bucket of water splashes all over my clothes. I see Lucy laughing. I was angry, shocked and...sad. "Now that's funny! You actually felt for that!" When I look up Gajeel and Gray were laughing as well. They were a part of this too?! Gajeel said, "Nice job Bunny Girl!" "Yeah, you did good!" Then Gray took a picture of me and said, "I'm going to send this to everyone in the school!" WHAT?! "Um Gray I think you're taking this a bit too far...," Lucy said. "Yeah, whatever!" He sends it. Shit... Lucy looked at me and said, "Look Natsu I didn't wan-." I was so pissed! "SHUT UP YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! IM GOING TO GET REVENGE!"

Flashback over

"We are here pinkie!" What...whatever I'm too tired to be pissed off! But for that, I didn't give him a tip! I walk out and didn't say anything. So this is where she lives...an apartment...who knew...I walked in and said to the person who works on the counter, "Um Hello I'm one of Lucy Heartfilia's friends and she's not answering her phone and I'm here to see her! Can you give me a spare key to her room?" She blushed and said, "Oh of course! Here!" She gives me a key to room 142. Ok! I walk towards the elevator was waiting and waiting until the door finally opens! I walked over to room 142 and knocked on the door. "Lucy are you there? Lucy!" Is she not answering? Oh, wait I have a key. I open the door and see a very messy room. I walked over to her kitchen and open the fridge and there was nothing. I open all the cabinets in the kitchen and there was all clean stuff but none in the sink. Wait she doesn't eat?!

Then I rushed over to the living room and see many crumpled pieces of paper. I unfold one and it was a drawing of a girl in the dark alone on the floor. What is going on...?

I went to her room and I see drawings and words on the wall. I read the ones on the wall close to her bed and they said, "Darkness...." "Hate..." "I want to die..." "Why does everyone hate me..." "Why does the world hate me?" "Please forgive me..." What...? Then the pictures were sketches of a girl in happiness, a girl crying, a girl in pain, a girl in sorrow, a girl in depression and there's a new one being drawn but I can't see it correctly. Then I see her desk. The trash is nearly full and some were even on the floor... I grabbed one and it said on the front From Levy McGarden. And this is from yesterday?! So that's why there is so much mail in the trash. Everyone is sending her mail. But she never read any of them...Why....? Then I hear the door open! Shoot! I run her closet and closed it. I peeked through the door and it was Lucy... she had a blank expression on her face and she climbed on her bed and started to draw the next all the other drawings on the wall. Then she got down and she was already done! The drawing was a girl who was...

Alone...