...Your Smile...

Lucy's POV

I finally got home...Why did that all have to happen in one day...

I opened the door and I thought I heard something but oh well...

I was thinking of my emotions and I thought of my drawings on the wall...the only thing I can feel now is being...alone...So I drew me in the darkness...alone. Then I got up and away from my bed...Hmmm, it looks okay...

I was going to take a shower so I took off most all of my clothes except for my bra and my underwear. Oh, I needed my rope and my towel. I went to the closest and I opened it. I opened it and I see something that was sticking out of my clothes...pink and spiky... I leaned forward and pulled it a little hard and it was fluffy. It said, "OW!" What.... then I petted it....hair? The only person who has hair like this is... "N-Natsu...?" "Yeah?" WHY IS HE IS HE IN MY APARTMENT?! "Wh-Why a-are y-you hh-here?" He got out of the clothes on the floor and said, "I'm here to see if you are ok..." I was mad. I look down and said, "Does it look like I'm okay...?" "I-." "Natsu does it look like I'm okay...? Just answer that...Please...." He sighed and said, "No..." "Thank you...Now...please leave..." "Wait Lucy before I go can you answer this question and I will give you this..." He shows me a key to MY HOUSE?! I don't want him to come back... "Fine...What do you want to know...?"

Natsu's POV

Okay... I need to be wise about this....should I answer all the questions or only answer to make it right...One for now....okay should I ask about the letters, the notes, no eating or the drawings? Okay, I'm going to ask about the......the notes....everyone wants to know for now. "What's with the trash can with new and old letters from everyone that isn't even opened? And why didn't you open them?" She looked shocked and scared.

Lucy's POV

Why would he ask THAT?! I don't understand...out of everything that he can ask me?! I was scared... "I-I didn't open them because they all left me alone and they left me to suffer without anyone being there for me...they left with you....they left with you...didn't they...?" He struggles to say it but he said, "Yes...yes they did..." I was tearing up then I said, "Give me my key then get out....please..." Then I started to cry a little. God, why are emotions a thing...Then I realize I'm still looking at Natsu...I quickly wipe my few little tears off my face. He just looks at me the whole time... "Natsu?" As I said that a shiver went down his spine and he said, "O-Oh! Yes?" I sigh then I smile gently...

"Can you please give me the key

"Can you please give me the key..." Then he was back to reality and said, "Oh s-sure..." He hands me the key then he said while blushing a lot, "Can you please put on a towel or something..." What...? I look down to see I'm only in my bra and my panties. I screamed, "NATSU DONT LOOK!" Then Natsu started giggling then started laughing...

"W-WHATS S-SO F-FUNNY?!"

He stopped laughing then makes the biggest smile I've ever seen then says, "I've haven't smiled and laughed this much in months or years! Thank you! But man that was hilarious! Your face!" "Yeah wh-

He stopped laughing then makes the biggest smile I've ever seen then says, "I've haven't smiled and laughed this much in months or years! Thank you! But man that was hilarious! Your face!" "Yeah wh-."

Flashback

I looked at the bulletin board and Natsu came up to me then says while laughing, "Man that is hilarious! Your face is priceless!" I take down the poster and ripped it off. After that...

I. Ran. Away

Flashback over

I put my hand on my head and said, "Make it stop...MAKE IT STOP! Natsu please leave NOW!" He stops smiling or even laughing then said, "Wait are you okay?!" I was sweating then started panicking...I was even struggling for words... "Yeah I-I-I fine....J-Ju-Just tired...I-I need t-time t-to t-t-think...I-I'm p-probably n-not going to be a-at w-work i-in an f-few d-days...I n-need to c-calm d-down...Sorry, Natsu..." "It's fine but-." I cut off his sentence by pushing him out the door to leave...I kept on pushing him out gently because I was too weak..then I finally got to the door and FINALLY pushed him out...I was close to closing the door then I opened it a little more then said, "Goodbye...Natsu..." Then I fully opened the door and hugged him quickly for 10 seconds then closed the door...

When I closed the door and locked it I was thinking  WHY DID I DO THAT?! Wait I'm making progress with my past

When I closed the door and locked it I was thinking WHY DID I DO THAT?! Wait I'm making progress with my past....T-That's wonderful! But I'm still not over him...Natsu...

I'm finally a little okay with you...and I think that reason because of.....

and I think that reason because of

your smile.......